Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Crystal.Lady / Wandsworth  (Read 6286 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bst

Punted Spring 2021

Link: External Link/Members Only / "Crystal.Lady" at the time of posting.

Price paid: £100 for an hour.

Communication: All fine and all via text. I booked in advance, not on the day. Bear that in mind.

Venue: Same as her stablemate Nicole.
Venue: The venue was just a road away from the town centre and the main rail train station. While the area is busy I thought it was discreet enough. Residential flats next to/above some local corner shops. I think she had to buzz me in but I didn't get the prying eyes feel at any point but then again it was after sunset.
On this occassion I was there during daylight. I still thought it was discreet enough. I recall for sure that I had to be buzzed in this time. She called me before she did so. So I guess better than waiting around looking a bit dodgy at your phone for a text.

Looks/arrival: Nice greetings. Like Nicole, probably a bit too much clothes for some. But unlike Nicole there is not much to hide, so it must just be her preferred style. Her body is very impressive for her age. Not even that much belly pouch. Well done up lady. Mani, pedi, make up etc. Nice soft skin for her age too.
Her age does show facially, even more when you finish fucking her and she has sweat off a fair bit of makeup.
Gave her the dough and she didn't go to hide it or anything for the duration of our punt. I went to shower and came back.. they have plenty of toiletries as already noted.
Her room is smaller than Nicole's but also has a mirror. Different in that it is tall and thin. I made use of it (more later).

Services:
She is well reviewed and consistent at that, so I will be quick.
Kissing excellent as per her record. Deep and gets into it.
Oral Without very good. Sucked balls. Tried to deepthroat but couldn't quite for my endowment.
Very reactive to oral and fingering on both her pussy and asshole. She squirted multiple times from foreplay alone. Was also reactive to breast play. She has quite sizable nipples.
Protected sex was very good. She can take some and also give a bit. Some impressive hip movement during CG and missionary. She squirted multiple times during missionary to both shallow penetration mixed with taking out my cock and rubbing it on her clit, and also deep penetration while rubbing her clit with my hands.
No complaints about length during doggy but she did tell me when spanking got too hard. Which in my opinion wasn't that hard, so basically she is not that sub or able to take that kind of impact force.
Highlight of punt was reverse cowgirl while sitting on bed edge in front of mirror. This evolved into me lifting both her legs into the air while still inside her and really pounding her from underneath.
She was quite loud throughout but was consciously trying not to be too loud. Covered her mouth etc. Not sure if neighbour issue or what.

Overall: A- grade. Certainly a positive and I would say overall better experience than with her stablemate Susanne. Can't go wrong with all that at 100 pounds also. The only negative so to speak is her aged face and can't really call that a negative when you know the woman is in her 60s.

Would I return? No, ironically. One and done experience. It is probably the first time in over 15 years that I have shagged a woman older than me. First time as an adult I shagged 10+ years older than me. I would be tempted to explore her extras but there are plenty of women less than half her age on my hotlist that I can get those services off also.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 09:53:31 pm by bst »
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline advent2016

I'm probably much older than you but Crystal has been in the top 5 in my HL for 10 years. Always found her 100% giving and reliable

Offline bst

I am in my 40s. Was definitely something new as for 15 years I don't think I have been with a woman older than me.
Last I would have gone 10 years or more older than me was when I was a student for sure.

She is a great stock punt for sure at 100. Even 130 with anal is reasonable.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 11:55:10 pm by bst »
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Plank1992

Been meaning to re visit Crystal for a while now, but can’t see to find her profile anymore, has she given up for good or is she still about? Cheers
Banned reason: Blatant tout
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

Been meaning to re visit Crystal for a while now, but can’t see to find her profile anymore, has she given up for good or is she still about? Cheers

Piss off.

Online finn5555

Why you worried about if she is around or not you clearly don’t punt  :crazy:

Online Clooney

Crystal is one of the sexiest women I’ve ever met, hands down.

I find it even sexier that she must be over 60 now. I remember a decade ago her profile said 52, and it is 52 now, but I don’t care. She’s exceptional. Obviously her age is in her face and hands (but she’d still pass for 40s IMO) but her body is amazing.

I honestly hope she never gives up. I’d fuck her if she was 80, and there are few women who have that impact at that age.

Offline dubhcarr

Crystal is one of the sexiest women I’ve ever met, hands down.

I find it even sexier that she must be over 60 now. I remember a decade ago her profile said 52, and it is 52 now, but I don’t care. She’s exceptional. Obviously her age is in her face and hands (but she’d still pass for 40s IMO) but her body is amazing.

I honestly hope she never gives up. I’d fuck her if she was 80, and there are few women who have that impact at that age.

^^^^^^^  totally agree.   :hi: