Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieYXXX - Sheffield (touring)  (Read 1823 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5099866) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adamza

External Link/Members Only

Woke up the other day with the urge...and this one quickly caught my eye.

Not quite a TOFTT as there is one review on UKP from 2019 for this lass, but very limited info other than that. Was a bit apprehensive as at £90 for 30 minutes she is at the top end of my acceptable price range (I'm not actually sure if I have paid that much before..). But something about her profile had me hooked, and the one positive review was enough to convince me.

Comms and arrival

Arranged via text in a matter of minutes, straight to the point, just the way I like it. Confirmed kissing and OWO are on the table  :thumbsup:

Location was a nice apartment block in Sheffield centre. When I arrived I saw that she had texted me to advise she was running slightly late, but I wasn't in a rush so no bother. After around 10 minutes she invited me up.

Buzzed into the building and went up to the apartment. Knocked quietly and she let me in - instant reaction was that I was on to a winner here. I found Sophie to be FAF. You can see her AW verification picture via search on here, and she hasn't changed much since then. She was dressed in a sort of black teddy which she looked nice in. I found her to be very facially attractive, even more so in person than in her picture. Age wise I would say a bit older than the stated 24 - maybe around 28?

As for her body - her tits are as amazing as they look in her pictures, and are definitely natural :wackogirl: she has a slim figure, not really a gym bunny but she looks quite fit - not the biggest bum but it is firm and nice enough. Accent wise I couldn't quite place it but shes sounds quite northern.

Service

Re-confirmed services just to be sure, then exchanged the paperwork. Stripped off and onto the bed where I was joined by Sophie. Straight into some kissing action - I would describe it as light FK, but she was enthusiastic with it and was happy to continue kissing throughout the meet.

Soon hands were going everywhere as I groped her tits and rubbed her clit as she stroked my rock hard cock. She then started kissing my neck and then worked her way down until she had her mouth wrapped around mini me. Oral technique was good - not that deep as she said in advance that she can't deepthroat - but it still felt great and again she was very enthusiastic with it, some nice ball play as well.

I wanted to reciprocate, so I pulled her away and laid her down. Some more kissing, then sucked and played with her lovely tits whilst playing with her clit, as I slowly worked my way down her body.

She has a lovely pussy that tasted clean and was very receptive. Licked and played with her clit slowly before entering her with two fingers - eventually giving her a good finger&tongue fucking which she seemed to enjoy by the way her legs were shaking. Either she came or she's a great actress - I was happy either way  :D

Back up for some more kissing, she went down for some more OWO to get me rock hard, then on with the condom. Sophie went on top, slowly sliding on to my cock - her pussy felt nice and tight. What she did next felt absolutely amazing - a combination of bouncing, squatting, riding, and grinding. She was going like a fucking duracell bunny, including with her feet flat on the bed. All the while she kept leaning in to kiss and let me suck on her nipples. It is very rare that I want to only fuck in one position, especially as very few girls want to stay on top for too long - but this girl just kept fucking going! If anything, she became faster and more furious the longer she was fucking me - it felt so great so we continued on and on in this position. Eventually I felt the sap rising and exploded in the bag. She gave me another kiss and then hopped off, completely out of breath - fucking good girl.

After a brief recovery we had a bit of a chat. I commented that she could be a champion jockey - she laughed and told me that she used to do competitive horse racing and showed me pictures to prove it - so that explained a lot  :lol:

Cleanup, got dressed, another kiss and then off I went.

Summary

FAF (imo) girl with a fantastic pair of tits, a great attitude, and who can ride your cock into oblivion.

Downside - she is expensive at £90 hh and £160 hr, especially considering services such as anal and CIM are unavailable. She won't become a regular for this reason - however she is definitely someone I will look to see again. I get the impression that she doesn't work all the time, and when she does it's usually outcalls, but she does arrange incall locations and tours.

If you're a fan of fit young girls with big tits who treat you like a human dildo - I would recommend.

Offline Fredbet

Perfect, how do I search for the verification picture?

Offline adamza

Search the AW number 5099866 and it should come up - will be in a post with a bunch of other girls' pictures, control F the search results to find her

Offline Danialjay5

No luck with the verification pic any link?