Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Rebecca - Swindon  (Read 2917 times)

8 review(s) for ***Rebecca*** (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RobinBrod

I couldn’t be bothered with the trip up to London and so looked for an SP relatively close to home, but far enough away so as not to be ‘shitting on my own doorstep’. Used AW for a search and other local websites, and eventually chose Rebecca.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms. Originally via AW and a couple of emails sorted the date out. Then an exchange of mobile numbers and address and details sorted out. All very smooth.

Cost. £360 for 2 hours.

Place. Rebecca works out of a nice flat in one of the Swindon suburbs. New build and very tidy and suitable for purpose. She commutes from Bristol, so wasn’t drinking as she was driving after I left. I’d offered to bring a bottle. Satnav essential: I had worked out from the postcode where it was and planned my route and timings. However, when I got to Swindon there were long term roadworks preventing access form the east. Frantic text message and drove around until the car satnav picked up an alternate route. Once there easy to park and Rebecca texted me the flat number.

The Girl. Photos can be misleading and for whatever reason I was expecting somebody of about my height, 5’10”. In fact, she must be about 5’3”, so even with heels on I had to bend down to kiss her! Nice body: natural boobs and good bum. A few tattoos – seen on the photos. Quite fit, but not toned. Eyebrows were there, but heavily painted as well. I have a thing about eyebrows being there – can’t take the missing ones at all! Age? I’d put her at about 38-39, rather older than I was expecting from her photos, but as I’ve said they can be misleading.

The Meet. Despite the delaying road works I arrived 5 minutes before my due time, texted her, and waited for those 5 minutes, then she texted me to say come on. The usual behind the door malarky, and then my surprise at her small stature! I was straight out of a shower at home, so she simply told me to get undressed! She started with a massage, which was actually quite a good way of chatting while she ran her hands all over my back and legs. Then I did the same for her, which I much enjoyed, including RO. Then I went onto my back and she started kissing me and going lower on my body. No actual DFK. Every time I tried to twist my mouth so that our noses weren’t in the way, she followed me! So it was LFK – that’s OK, although I prefer DFK. She has an excellent tongue action when playing with nipples and elsewhere, like a flickering tongue – much enjoyed it. Eventually took me in her mouth – reasonably deep and sucked hard. Finally rubbered me up and climbed on. She’s very tight and has an excellent grip. She definitely came. Then it was missionary with her legs up on my shoulders and after considerable pounding I came in the bag.
2nd round. Much chat as we lay recovering and we talked about dogs, punting, Swindon, families etc. Then I initiated round 2, which was by hand for both of us. Ended in COB and her coming on my fingers. Followed by a rapid shower and I was off home.

Would I repeat? Possibly, but there are so many others to explore.

Offline HawkG

: natural boobs

No according to her profile, for what it’s worth.

Offline ian cognito

Saw her in Bristol back in 2015. Fit body, enthusiastic service and very chatty, but boobs definately enhanced. I'd say her profile age of 43 is accurate.

Offline RobinBrod

Think you're probably right, but they are not as firm as I expect fake boobs to be. Nor did I feel any filler inside. However, that doesn't mean they aren't fake!

Offline pythondan

Good review thanks but not sure why you were surprised by her height - her profile states 5'4"

Also is the price paid correct? - her profile states £260 for 2 hours.

Offline RobinBrod

Don't think so. £260 for 90 minutes, £360 for 2 hours.

Quite right on her stated height of 5'4", it was just that her photos made her look taller.

Offline Sexpest

Saw her in Bristol back in 2015. Fit body, enthusiastic service and very chatty, but boobs definately enhanced. I'd say her profile age of 43 is accurate.

I saw her many many years ago when I lived in Bristol when she was under a different name. She has had a facelift and is 52 not 40s. Because she is size 10/12 she looks bit younger and she has had implants also.

Claims to do rimming but just licks around. Ok for a milf but she is 100 percent granny GIlF now. I know for a fact her age and was a little taken a back by it. Of course these older working girls are never going to admit their real age but she has taken at least 10 years off hers.