Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any reviews of northfieldwendy1?  (Read 2325 times)

SimpleJeff

Just wondering if anyone has used northfieldwendy1 before as it says on her profile that's shes back again which implies shes done this before with punters, any punters who can review her would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
No photos, racist and a barebacker but she is cheap.
Why are you asking someone else to review her instead of booking and reviewing her yourself?
Normally a first post like this to a skanky barebacker is a fair indication that the poster is in fact the prossie in question just touting for business
The fact she had been on AW since 2013 and does not have even one feedback does not bode well as even those like me who prefer to book by phone tend to get some punters who insist on booking via AW so should have at least a couple by now especially as she does not display a phone number

yorkshire123

No photos, racist and a barebacker but she is cheap.
Why are you asking someone else to review her instead of booking and reviewing her yourself?
Normally a first post like this to a skanky barebacker is a fair indication that the poster is in fact the prossie in question just touting for business
The fact she had been on AW since 2013 and does not have even one feedback does not bode well as even those like me who prefer to book by phone tend to get some punters who insist on booking via AW so should have at least a couple by now especially as she does not display a phone number

+1
Try her yourself, what could go wrong?  :dash:

James999

She's fucking expensive for what she is am old Skank barebacker  :vomit:

Has ZERO feedback despite being on there at that price and on AW for a year, says it all really  :vomit:

Are you her / her agent / her pimp / her boyfriend? as no one else seems interested in her  :vomit:

She'll be drawing her state pension soon (if she's ever worked)  :thumbsdown:

SirFrank

Offline wristjob

or a troll or an idiot.

Why don't people ever join in conversation at all when they start. They usually come on asking some stupid question in the wrong section then never following up their topic.

vorian

Why am I suspicious?

Because unlike the prossie OP you are not a cunt SirFrank.  I have a feeling it's going to be like this all weekend, second one I have seen today.

grandmaster-ram-rod

I say go for it simple jeff, profile looks 100%, oh and  im the pope  :hi:

James999

Looks like Wendys gone down like a pig in a muslim church  :sarcastic:

Offline toni

I have seen this woman probably like a couple of years back.
She is actually very friendly and gives a decent blow job.  For the price tot can't go wrong.  She did offer sex but I was more than happy with the bj so shot my load and left with a smile

Would possibly go for a quick suck again if I was passing through the area

vorian

I have seen this woman probably like a couple of years back.
She is actually very friendly and gives a decent blow job.  For the price tot can't go wrong.  She did offer sex but I was more than happy with the bj so shot my load and left with a smile

Would possibly go for a quick suck again if I was passing through the area

Well according to her profile you can get an overnight for a £100 now.

Offline billyjo

If you click on her rating there's 4 different feedbacks all saying they couldn't get hold of her.

Offline toni

She has always been difficult to get hold off
Don't know why unless she doesn't always work?

richie

I was back and fourth through brum very regularly and got all her details, had a bit of text conversation etc with her but never actually got round to dropping in.

She seemed friendly and is very cheap but the BB issue puts me off, still if all you want is to dump a load in her mouth then you really can't go wrong at her prices I guess  :thumbsup:

Offline Murphy54

profile now gone! maybe Simplejeff realised she had dropped a bollock :lol: