Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KSG Kaput?  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Kool Keef

Rota hasn't been updated for over a week & the phone just rings out.  :unknown:

Offline NigelF

Yeah, I called yesterday and had the same issue. They’ve definitely gone downhill since they moved from Didsbury but it would still be a bit of a shame if they’re gone for good.

Offline Kool Keef

Yeah, I called yesterday and had the same issue. They’ve definitely gone downhill since they moved from Didsbury but it would still be a bit of a shame if they’re gone for good.

I agree with them going downhill since the move, i was hoping they could turn it around & became a good option again.
Manchester parlour scene is looking sad & tired these days imo

Offline Cliff Booth

Used to love KSG Didsbury, had some great punts there and it was a really handy location. Never visited the newer branches.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Did they stay open during lockdown again, perhaps they've been busted and shut down  :unknown:

As I understand the same owners also run the "Boudoir Babes" girls / locations, are they still operating or perhaps they are doing better due to the locations etc so the focus is on them and the KSG brand is being killed off  :unknown:

Offline Atlas1957

I thought they were different owners.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I thought they were different owners.
Could be and TBH it's only what I picked up from a few comments on here though the same girls who were on the KSG website more often than not popped up on the BB website once they got going.

I'm sure someone who is more in the know than me will be able to confirm if there is any connection

Offline Kool Keef

I thought both parlours had the same owners as well but when I asked a WG who was in the know she told me they were different people.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 09:19:00 am by Kool Keef »

Online scutty brown

Online Rack Admirer

I think they may have become "Infinity In Calls Manchester". If you google "massage parlour trafford" then "Infinity In Calls Manchester" appears at the "old" KSG site in Stretford. However, if you google "Infinity In Calls Manchester" then their website comes up, and on the contact page it shows their location as 65 Bridge St, Manchester, M3 3BQ.

So maybe there was a rename and/or takeover, and also another location change :unknown:

Offline Kool Keef

I think they may have become "Infinity In Calls Manchester". If you google "massage parlour trafford" then "Infinity In Calls Manchester" appears at the "old" KSG site in Stretford. However, if you google "Infinity In Calls Manchester" then their website comes up, and on the contact page it shows their location as 65 Bridge St, Manchester, M3 3BQ.

So maybe there was a rename and/or takeover, and also another location change :unknown:

Wonder if there's a connection to Infinity in East Manchester?
Must be else why use the name of a rival parlour?
And the location in town is where the Boudoir Babes location used to be i think.
All a bit confusing

Offline nephilim

Interesting, might have to have a wander past later and see if there's life

External Link/Members Only