Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LILI SWEETIE - City of Westminster - Absolute disappointment  (Read 1651 times)

20 review(s) for Lily’s  (8 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Penance321

Comms: Efficient, had no issues in this department. Prompt responses!

Services: OWO, protected sex, massage
Date visited: Mid April

The Girl: Definitely not the girl in the profile. Although having said that, the girl I saw was a lot prettier. She stands around 5'1, mid 20s, plush tits, nice peachy botty. Facially she was about 7.5/10, she has this cute rounded face with a resting bitch face look; she's also had a nose job which is pretty evident but it wasn't bad at all. Body wise, i'll give her a 8/10. She has two tattoos, one on her collarbone and the other on her lower back.

Price: £180 for 1hr

The Meet: City of Westminster, close to Marble Arch station. Arrived on time, she let me in without having to wait. Once inside and she let the door open, I was actually pretty thrilled despite the B&S, as mentioned in other reviews the girl in reality actually looks a whole lot better than the one showcased in the AW profile. To my excitement, I handed over the paperwork, requested to shower, popped in (bathroom is an absolute tip mind you) and went straight back out to start the session!

Part I: Dreary massage & a lacklustre blowjob Was hoping to get down to business, but she immediately went assertive mode and told me to lie on my front so she could initiate a massage. I figured i'd play ball, 15 minutes in and the massage was quite frankly a little underwhelming, the only plus side I got out of this is that she has a side view large mirror, seeing her delectable frame on top of me (naked) kneading into my back was a treat. After awhile told her I was ready for the action, so she repositioned herself between my legs and I laid on my back. OWO ensued, she was rather mechanical, didn't take the whole lot in (i'm average sized) and showed no enthusiasm during oral. A little wet, with a few occasional licks on the pole but I didn't get any kicks out of it. Oh well, roll on part II!

Part II: Let's put, the X in sex She rubbered me up after literally 5 minutes of OWO, which was a tad disappointing given that I was hoping it would go on for at least a little while longer. She proceeded to squat over me with heels up, and I gotta hand it to her, for the 3-4 minutes that she pumped me while viewing the action on the side mirror, I had high hopes that this punt would end well. She was absolutely dripping, and her hairy little puss would swallow up every inch every time she lunged down. We switched positions to doggy as I started to notice she was tiring out, and this is where it goes downhill. Shagging her from behind was lovely, but I could smell a slight musky aroma tainting the air around us from her puss. Yikes! Although not too pungent, the smell did put me off a tad. She also smeared a little of her pussy gunge against my pelvis when I penetrated her deep; felt like I was on an episode of "Get Your Own Back" (for those who aren't familiar, it was a popular children's tv show where you get to gunge your parents). I popped, she cleaned me up. I took some extra wipes to give the littl'un an extra clean up from the goo residue she had left on my mound. Round 2?

Part III: Joke's on me, there was no round 2 To think it couldn't get worse, we sat there chatting for a bit, she confirmed that she wasn't Japanese like in the profile, but I expected this as the girl wasn't the same one in the profile, she's actually from China. On a whim, I asked her if she enjoyed the job and she made it clear that she hated it, and only does it for the money. Which was pretty fucking evident when I tried to initiate round 2. Her response? "I have to charge you extra if you want cum twice". Cool, as I tried to get up and get dressed she double backed and said she can give me a handjob for free -- how honoured I was to be graced by a free handjob at a whopping £180 for the hour session! Yippee! So we marched on with her lubing the living shit out of my cock. And what followed was 10 minutes of shite, even with all the lubricant, her kung fu death grip had my shaft chaffing by the end of it. This, on top of her constantly reminding me that her hand was aching put me right off a second pop. Told her it wasn't going to happen, got up, got dressed and bid my farewells. As I was passing by I noticed a few pill boxes, tried to memorise the name to run a google search on what she was taking out of curiosity, but it was all up in the clouds by the time I left. Would I visit again? Fuck, on the basis of her looks I was tempted but after the third act, i'm going to have to give this one a hard miss for future bookings.

Notable mentions:
  • Pretty Chinese girl, although not the girl in the photos
  • Pussy funk was a no bueno
  • She hates the business, as evident by her unenthusiastic services
  • Gunge in her clunge
  • For £180, I was denied a second pop. Not worth the price of admission
  • Was tempted to give this one a neutral, but then realised how much I had paid for this shit fest

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 08:22:52 pm by Penance321 »

Offline golden bull

What do you mean by pussy gunge? Sounds disgusting 🤢 and defo off the list.

Offline Penance321

What do you mean by pussy gunge? Sounds disgusting 🤢 and defo off the list.

Either it was arousal fluids or vaginal discharge, mind you I may have exaggerated a bit. It was only a small amount, but nonetheless it was noticeable.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 10:00:06 pm by Penance321 »

Offline Lewboy

Did she have a noticeable spot on her cheek?

Offline Penance321

I think so. She had the lights off and turned on a projector with random music videos playing on the wall, so it was hard to get a proper look at any blemishes.

Offline Jeffers77

Lewboy can I ask do you have a link to Nuru Sophie's page? Or any info about her?

Offline Lewboy

I think so. She had the lights off and turned on a projector with random music videos playing on the wall, so it was hard to get a proper look at any blemishes.

Damn I think that’s Sophie who you saw then. I saw her recently.

Offline Lewboy

Lewboy can I ask do you have a link to Nuru Sophie's page? Or any info about her?

External Link/Members Only - So when I went to see her recently, this was the link (took it from my review I posted) but the name at the time was ‘Nuru Sophie’ and the pictures were completely different. No idea who the girl in these pictures are or who ‘Kitty’ is so they’ve obviously changed the profile or given the profile to another girl. I do have a number for Sophie which she gave to me, but as far as her genuine profile goes, I have no idea mate.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 01:08:51 am by Lewboy »

Offline CogCog

Either it was arousal fluids or vaginal discharge, mind you I may have exaggerated a bit. It was only a small amount, but nonetheless it was noticeable.
Are you sure she wasn't just creaming? Regardless, sorry to hear it went badly. Based on your description though, I think lewboy is right in saying that you saw her duo partner (rather than her).

Offline Jeffers77

External Link/Members Only - So when I went to see her recently, this was the link (took it from my review I posted) but the name at the time was ‘Nuru Sophie’ and the pictures were completely different. No idea who the girl in these pictures are or who ‘Kitty’ is so they’ve obviously changed the profile or given the profile to another girl. I do have a number for Sophie which she gave to me, but as far as her genuine profile goes, I have no idea mate.

Cheers Lewboy, thats great  :hi:

Offline Lewboy

Cheers Lewboy, thats great  :hi:

No worries, if you want a number for Sophie then let me know!