Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting too friendly  (Read 5755 times)

Offline wristjob

If you meet a really pretty girl, she's extremely nice to you and you've passed the stage of intimacy & sex then it would be odd if this kind of thing didn't sometimes happen. For me I have my "golden rule" - I never see the same girl twice in a row. Of course it gets broken, and I broke it recently with a really nice girl BUT just having the rule makes me more aware of things, and secondly I did try and book 2 other girls in the intervening days and got let down by both, and was disappointed to be let down. That says it's safe enough in itself, and it won't be 3 in a row no matter what.

The other thing is knowing where the line is. I was recently with a lovely girl and she was discussing her other career and then told me where she worked - I just about freaked and mumbled something about outside world and stuff and probably looked a bit weird. Basically you have to keep that line, you have to be totally aware that what you are doing is NOT having a relationship, NOT having a friendship - it's a business transaction an you need to keep the line there.

Offline mattylondon

Write this out 100 times -----------------

Pro$$ies want my money, nothing more, nothing less.     :hi:
It may also help if they constantly ask themselves....

Why does a woman take such a momentous decision to rent out their body in the first place?

And you may also ask yourself...

What's their real opinion of the men who pay for those services?

There will always be exceptions, but it's my contention that most prostitutes resent the men who pay for their services. And I'm sure that works the other way too. Plenty of people work for money but resent aspects of what they do or who they do it for.  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

I honestly don't get this. Falling in love and the such with a prossie is just bizarre.

Offline AnthG

I honestly don't get this. Falling in love and the such with a prossie is just bizarre.
But what if she is really fit  :unknown: :) 
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

cockneybstrd

In that case its probably even more stupid. !

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Love is not about if someone is fit or not.  It is about so much more.  Its about their personality, how they react to situations, how they interact with you, how genuine they are, how they make you feel when you are not paying them.

Lust is when they are fit.  Love is so much more and to fall in love with someone you know is only with you for money makes no sense.  If you even start feeling this way then straight away ask her out without payment and it will put a stop to it immediately as she will say no.  I don't get how anyone can fall in love with someone they don't know???  it puzzles me as love is something that happens over time and comes part and parcel with trust as well as having to really know someone

EAS is just falling for a fantasy and not the woman in question as I have said many times you don't know her.  You only know what she tells you which will be far from the truth as she wont be telling you anything about her life even if you think she is.

I get asked many times for my real name so I have another fake name for those that insist on it over and over.  These guys think they have my real name and know about my life.  They don't, they know a cover story for those that wont stop asking.  Its what we do.  we like to be as discreet as you guys so we keep our lives private from our clients.  So like I said you fall for a fake persona

jcdmj12

Love is not about if someone is fit or not.  It is about so much more.  Its about their personality, how they react to situations, how they interact with you, how genuine they are, how they make you feel when you are not paying them.

Lust is when they are fit.  Love is so much more and to fall in love with someone you know is only with you for money makes no sense.  If you even start feeling this way then straight away ask her out without payment and it will put a stop to it immediately as she will say no.  I don't get how anyone can fall in love with someone they don't know???  it puzzles me as love is something that happens over time and comes part and parcel with trust as well as having to really know someone

EAS is just falling for a fantasy and not the woman in question as I have said many times you don't know her.  You only know what she tells you which will be far from the truth as she wont be telling you anything about her life even if you think she is.

I get asked many times for my real name so I have another fake name for those that insist on it over and over.  These guys think they have my real name and know about my life.  They don't, they know a cover story for those that wont stop asking.  Its what we do.  we like to be as discreet as you guys so we keep our lives private from our clients.  So like I said you fall for a fake persona

Ah, but now some guys will know that, so you'll need a 3rd fake name, like a set of Russian Dolls!  Is your fake name Gertrude?  I reckon that should stop most of them asking.

I think a lot of people confuse love with infatuation.   Infatuation is when you can't stop thinking of someone, and every word they say seems to cause rainbows and unicorns to shoot out of every corner.   That's not love.  Love is when you'd hide a body for someone.