Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Riviera - South Shields  (Read 3493 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline puntingdan2

External Link/Members Only

Location: South Shields, within the last week. Paid £170 for 90 minutes.

First review so please be gentle  :D

My first punt in about 5 year so I wanted someone experienced and definitely genuine.

Comms: All by text, had to pay a deposit up front as I’m new which is mentioned on her profile so fair enough. Parked in a nearby supermarket car park and got a text straight back with detailed instructions. I appreciated the detail as obviously I had a bit of a nervous edge on and got to the place in a couple of minutes.

The Meet: The door was open and Brooke was waiting inside. Probably about a size 14, nice and curvy, just that tiny bit of wobble that I like. I wanted a GFE and that was exactly what I got. Nice DFK, OWO, RO and various positions. Finished round 1, had a bit of a chill on the bed and Brooke got me going for round 2. Again basically anything I wanted and finished. Quick shower and left roughly on time but no rushing at all.

WIR: Definitely. Lovely local lass, chatty, friendly and nothing was too much for her.

Offline BustaN

Comms: All by text, had to pay a deposit up front as I’m new which is mentioned on her profile so fair enough.

F*** that. Whether new or regular, should never be paying any ££ upfront before booking takes place.

Offline OscarC

Number 1 rule of punting, never pay a deposit up front.  :dash:

Offline Mansell

Pleased you had a good Punt but Deposits up front, a big No No just move on. No one has been able to leave feedback for about a year so it's bollocks to say they want deposits. How do they know you haven't been punting regularly.

Offline puntingdan2

Pleased you had a good Punt but Deposits up front, a big No No just move on. No one has been able to leave feedback for about a year so it's bollocks to say they want deposits. How do they know you haven't been punting regularly.

Will do. I did see on her profile it said new clients to her and bookings of 90 minutes or more but I know for the future. I’ve only done this a few times and the last was about 5 years ago, thanks for the advice.

Offline Tiger63

Bit of a strange booking for your 1st one in 5 years but its your money

Offline snooker

I would never pay a deposit ever!.I think it’s a friggin cheek.It’s not like your buying a car.
She will loose a lot of punters.

Offline Mansell

Bit of a strange booking for your 1st one in 5 years but its your money
Certainly a long booking but that's up to him. I saw her about 5 years ago and she was a decent booking back then, didn't review as couldn’t add much and a positive.

Offline bert69

As long you enjoyed it mate thats the main thing.

Offline puntingdan2

As long you enjoyed it mate thats the main thing.

I certainly did mate. And I don’t particularly fancy quick punts, maybe that will change as I get into it, who knows.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 04:08:12 pm by CoolTiger »