Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CamillaRaine - Draycott - Derbyshire  (Read 2549 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Okay so my last review of Camilla was back in 2019 and this as at her old location in Sandiacre.   She has now located at a new venue in Draycott.  Same place as JJadexx and MissAshton.  There are probably more working from here too but im yet to find them all.

So Ive been feeling horny for a while like most of us.  Since ive already had covid and my vaccination i decided its time to go for a punt.  Not many decent ones were available and I wasnt willing to take the risk with unknowns and especially those charging inflated "todays new prices".  I had noticed that Camilla was online, so decided to drop her a text on the off chance that she would have availability.  Received a quick response and a timee had been arranged.

Location: Is a converted Mill in Draycott.  Plenty of parking, although it is worth noting some spaces have a 1 hour max time limit, so you are better off parking on one of the residental streets.  Room is nice and clean and so was the bathroom\shower facilities.  As with most of the apartment buildings you riskk bumping into others, so you are asked to be quiet when leaving and entering.  I was given the keycode to tap in and make my way up.  Much better than having to buzz and wait.

The Girl:Camilla was waiting at the door for me, so popped straight in. She was wearing her thong and bra...looked great.  My last review Camilla stated she was 28 and i said she was more around 35.  Her profile now states 30.  I still personally feel she is more 35-37 years old.  Since my last review she has had new boobs, they look decent and feel good to the touch. Nice Nipples too.  Nice bum too. Camilla is what i would call a gym bunny, so  would say a solid 8/10 body wise.  Shes a pretty girl, face wise a solid 7/10.  Nothing to be dissapointed by.

The Nitty Gritty.  Before i went into the bedroom....money was exchanged. £150 for 1 hour and I was asked to jump in the shower. I had showered at home, but had another rinse down anyway. Dried myself off and into the bedroom.  Onto the bed and Camilla joined me.  It was straight in with the DFK...very nice, soft and sensual. A good start to a GFE.  She then started kissing my neck, chest, nippes, down to my stomach...she grabbed my cock and started a nice OWO...wow its so good. She goes quite deep...loads of licking and sucking.  Swapping and sucking my balls and then going back to OWO...none of this felt mechanicle. She could tell i was getting turned on by this and did a little tease!  After a while she asked if i wanted her to sit on my face...i was never going to turn this down. She straddled my face and I got to work, licking and sucking her clit.  No bad smells and fresh!  Whilst im working away im caressing her boobs and stroking her bum hole.  She seemed to enjoy and within no time was climaxing on my face. We swapped positions...into 69 I was able to get her to cum again and she had me near the edge!  She then reached for the Condom and placed it on my cock.  Into the reveser cow girl...this was slow and sensual then she would up speed before slowing it down again. She seemed to be enjoying it...i was enoying it more.  Positions then swapped to cowgirl so I could suck on her boobs.  I couldnt hold it in anymore so blew my loadin the condom.  A quick water break and then i received a full body massage. Loads of coconut oil, it was good and a good way to get round 2 started.  Turned over and she worked the front and then it was back to OWO with a mix of a good hand job to get me back hard.  On with the Condom...and then it was back to cowgirl (it was at this poing i knew that I probably wasnt going to cum again in the remaining time, but plouhed on nevertheless). swapped to doggy style, she kept asking for it so i started to thrust harder and harder and she came again. Into mish and the into the saucy spoon.  At this point I had to stop, Camilla then gave me another blowjob, loads of spit which was nice, but the 2nd pop just wasnt hapenning today.  Finished off with some more FK before i jumped back in the shower.

Some small chat and I was on my way, feeling rather great.  Camilla is still worth the punt if you dont mind fake boobs.  Its worth noting that her 30 min price has risen to £90.  It used to be £80.

Offline NervousJ

Can’t deny she is a hotty...

I’d be back in a shot, but £90 goes above my £80 limit for 30mins... shame...

Glad you had a good time. Her body is amazing...

Online badsin

Nice review thanks.... Just noticed she has 'being filmed' on her likes list..... Might have to make a return visit for that  :hi:

Offline hunkybc

I agree with the £90 for 30 mins. I don't see that price range as a good value.  It's a shame as a lot of the good ones are now at this price point.