Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a Chancery Lane  (Read 1716 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Oxygen2021

Link: External Link/Members Only
Date: Mid April 2021
Location: A few mins walk from Chancery Lane station. The flat is not that hard to find but you have to keep an eye out. Fairly discreet inside the building.
Price: [stayed 1 hour] Price:1 hour + Anal = £130+£30 resp = £160
Comms: Initially a bit slow, partly me texting at awkward time though. She does comms herself it seems. All done by text. Post code before, door number when there.

Looks: Veronica is very attractive, she has a fairy pronounced jaw line but it suits her,  late 20's/30 about 5'7ish if I recall correctly. She has breast implants but they are very well done, not that big and look natural.

Meet:  Veronica meets me in lingerie, offers me a seat and a drink, then money + shower time. Out the shower and we start snogging, some undressing happens then a standing BJ in front of mirror. She gives very sloppy BJ's and I wonder how she cleans up after without a mop and bucket visible, none-the-less it was very good. On to the bed and it's my turn to reciprocate. Her pussy tastes nice and I am happy I skipped lunch. Next, Cowgirl and end of round 1. Talked about stuff, life, was a nice chat. Onto round 2: another wet but good BJ, she seems determined to get me hard again, then onto anal in doggy. She does seem to like anal and doesn't even need much warming up. Exit - round 2, Enter - parting snog and me trying to uncross my eyes.

I am probably going back some time when Mr. Bossman pays be more money.

Hidden Image/Members Only