Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy and Hot Korean Girl - Newcastle  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Tyne-bridge

External Link/Members Only

Visited this SP on Monday at the apartment block near St James Park. Parked up, text for the flat number and received a prompt reply for entry into the building, lift up to the 4th floor and SP waiting at the door.

Reasonably happy with her appearance so opted for an hour @ £120. I asked if I could take a shower and was shown to the bathroom with a clean fresh towel. SP stripped off as I came into the room, reasonable body with a little fat and a tummy, smooth skin and smelt good with a little light perfume. Onto a double bed with a fresh towel to lay on for the start of a gentle, oily massage, massage OK and as reported by Ozvipa (thank you Ozvipa) the massage progressed nicely with attention to the bum with her tongue. Asked to turn over for some more tongue action and some very nice OWO. On with the rubber with a session of her on top before turning around for some doggy followed by a missionary finish.

SP cleaned me up with tissues and wet wipes, assisted me to get dressed and a little hug as I left......

Overall a successful punt, not sure that I would return as there are others to try first.

Offline williambream

Very promising if she licks the rusty bullet

Offline Ozvipa

No problem  :drinks:

A very unique service she provides