Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Slutty Girl - Euston. Sexy, fun and a real treat  (Read 3382 times)

128 review(s) for horny slutty girl (120 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Goldman2

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

£150 for 1 hour.

Horny Slutty Girl, aka Kasia is back. I'll admit I'd not seen her before, but she'd been on my HL for the longest time. Due to her not being available or timings not working, that never happened.

She's currently based in a hotel near Euston Station, but will obtain an apartment sometime in the near future, hopefully.

I texted her in the morning and she had some availability later in the afternoon. She asked if I was up for PSE or GFE. I opted for GFE as I prefer things slow and sensual. I arrived at the hotel on time and was met by a great smile and Kasia dressed in sussies and sexy lingerie, kisses and asked if I wanted a shower, which I took. Kasia makes you feel relaxed, is friendly and easy to get to know and certainly makes you feel relaxed. After my shower, she sidled up and kissed me sensually with some groping, before she went down for OWO; the old chap sprung to attention and responded to her efforts. I turned her round to feel those awesome boobs and she bent over the bed.

I pulled her g-string down with her bent over the bed and immediately went to work on her smooth sex and rimmed her. She tasted fresh, clean and very smooth. This was really enjoyable. After a while we continued on the bed in 69 for some time. After a while I felt my sap rising and came in her mouth.

We lay on the bed chatting for a bit after a bit of a clean-up before we started for Round 2. More of the same and I came again bang on the hour.

Another shower and we chatted some more going way over time.

I can understand why she is popular and has so many regulars and will definately become a regular - I hope.

Offline Decadent Hobby

Thanks you for the review op.
What’s the situation at the hotel like? Any concierge to walk past? Or is it easy and discreet access?

Offline Goldman2

Thanks you for the review op.
What’s the situation at the hotel like? Any concierge to walk past? Or is it easy and discreet access?

There is a concierge visible, but HSG gave her room number and straight up. No drama.