Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Amancia - Diva - High Street Kensington  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Momodan38

Links - External Link/Members Only

Other Links Courtesy of Puntingpumping1920 -
External Link/Members Only

Price - £250 for 1 hour incall.

Location - couple of minutes walk from High Street Kensington station. I actually walked about 12 mins from Queensway station, as it is much easier for me to commute to.

Residence - Flat on the second floor. Clean place, tiny shower facilities.

Comms - All via text with Diva

Services agreed and received - DFK, OWO and sex. Outfit request also made and met.

The Girl - as in the pictures. I would say not as good as the first set of pics, but definitely prettier than the last set of pics. Has smallish enhanced boobs and decent figure.

First off many thanks to all the previous reviews, especially Centry’s and Puntingpump1920’s reviews which helped me to decide go ahead with this punt.

One thing Puntingpump1920 mentioned was no mulitiple pops were allowed. I had no issue with this as she let me pop twice, but I want to stress, once erect and inside I don’t last that long. Maybe that had something to do with it. First round I lasted a little over a minute. Round 2 I may have lasted maybe 3 mins max.

I actually had my eye on a few others, but Amancia was the only one available at a suitable time for me on the day.

I arrived on time and exchanged paperwork. Once sorted she insisted I take a shower. Told her I was clean, but she still insisted. She was polite about it. Took a quick shower with just the water. I didn’t want to get any shower gel smell on me, so just showered with plain water.

Round 1 - Got started with DFK which she initiated. Kissing was good, lots of tongue and no hesitancy on her part. She also added some nice GFE in the mix, kissing and licking my neck and nipples. She gave me a so and so OWO, added some kissing to my upper legs and belly. Got on top of me and gave me some more DFK.

I then lay her down and worked on her feet and boobs. She didn’t really respond too much, made some noise but that was about it. Her nipples were very responsive though. She puts on the rubber and I finish up in missionary.

Round 2 - Pretty much the same as round 1. Had no problems getting hard with her.

In between rounds she was pleasant to talk to and she had a very good attitude.

Would I see her again? No, she’s too pricey. Maybe as a plan B or C if I get a cancellation I would not mind seeing her again.

One downside was she did not make too much noise with me. I appreciate the fake moans, with her it was more whimpers which was a bit of a letdown.

I give her positive, she had a good attitude and gave me a pretty good GFE.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 02:08:16 pm by Momodan38 »