Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 23rd May  (Read 1927 times)

Offline scottpeters

Seems to have had a couple of profiles in last week or so but she is very tempting.

Offline nigel4498

£60 an hour
can she be for real?

Offline Steve2

Absolutely. £60/hr is a going rate for some great girls in my area

Offline nigel4498

Think I will have to move, that only gets me half an hour :P

Offline ForrestGump

Absolutely. £60/hr is a going rate for some great girls in my area

Holy cow! That's cheap. Seems incredible that girls work in an area where the hourly rate is so low.  :wackogirl:

Offline punk

could be trying to build up a client base,if on the level and it is Hounslow/Harrow so that seems the going rate.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:22:39 pm by punk »

Offline scottpeters

Profile gone already and that's without getting any negative feedback.

Shame, bit probably reappear soon enough.

sash

Thanks for starting Steve2 - I was passing the area on Saturday and popped in. Although profile gone, when it appears again the following will be useful to someone:-
Thats her in the pic 100% nothing PS'd
She said guys wouldnt come to this place she was staying at - OLD guest house where the owners dont care what goes on in the room.
I thought her fee was very good for her appearance and service.
Hungarian and early to mid 20;s
juicy bum
nipples will poke your eyes when excited
very soft kissing lips but thats where I asked her to stop as I didnt want DFK which she would have delivered (just shame about her teeth or lack of them - some would say, great OWO then?
YES!! certainly took her time, lots of eye contact.
as for sex - she certainly can ride and sopping wet and she leaned back to give a good grinding.
I wanted to fuck her doggy but she stopped after a few gentle stroke and just said she is scared as its to big and her pussy & stomach just took a pounding in cow-girl (did it in a way i didnt get pissed of as I could see she was trying but as a 5.3 or 5.4 size 8, - well wont bitch too much about it.
A happy girl that tried very hard to please.
Get past the place she is staying and lack of teeth, she would be a gem to fuck again.
Said she was going to move to Hounslow or Heathrow area.
If you really want to go see her, she did advertise in Hallo London too.

Offline kropotkin

Thanks for starting Steve2 - I was passing the area on Saturday and popped in. Although profile gone, when it appears again the following will be useful to someone:-
Thats her in the pic 100% nothing PS'd
She said guys wouldnt come to this place she was staying at - OLD guest house where the owners dont care what goes on in the room.
I thought her fee was very good for her appearance and service.
Hungarian and early to mid 20;s
juicy bum
nipples will poke your eyes when excited
very soft kissing lips but thats where I asked her to stop as I didnt want DFK which she would have delivered (just shame about her teeth or lack of them - some would say, great OWO then?
YES!! certainly took her time, lots of eye contact.
as for sex - she certainly can ride and sopping wet and she leaned back to give a good grinding.
I wanted to fuck her doggy but she stopped after a few gentle stroke and just said she is scared as its to big and her pussy & stomach just took a pounding in cow-girl (did it in a way i didnt get pissed of as I could see she was trying but as a 5.3 or 5.4 size 8, - well wont bitch too much about it.
A happy girl that tried very hard to please.
Get past the place she is staying and lack of teeth, she would be a gem to fuck again.
Said she was going to move to Hounslow or Heathrow area.
If you really want to go see her, she did advertise in Hallo London too.

:scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

£60 an hour
can she be for real?

Probably not, that is why the profile has now disappeared.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline punk

lack of teeth.

only mid 20's  and lack of teeth explains why she is so cheap,shame  :hi:

Offline scottpeters

Back again! Need to know how bad her smile looks  - it's a deal breaker at the moment.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

Back again! Need to know how bad her smile looks  - it's a deal breaker at the moment.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

her pimp needs to improve on his english. :D