Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyRaunchyKaris - Stockport  (Read 1925 times)

9 review(s) for SexyRaunchyKaris (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen this WG a couple of times but it’s been a few years because her prices rapidly outpaced the value she offered (in comparison to many other WGs). However I recently noticed her half hour rate was down to £70 which I thought would be worth a go.

Note: Her photos are at least 9 years old and possibly older so they’ll be even more misleading than they were when I last saw her in 2018 (as per my previous review).

Comms: We firmly agreed to meet and she sent me her address (near Stockport Crematorium and Cemetery). I arrive at the location but am met with radio silence. Over two weeks later she gets back to me and apologizes but it’s not enough to make me want to risk my time again.

Offline Fac51

Infuriating the radio silence ain't it fella

2 weeks to get back to you to apologise is even more of a piss take. Wonder if she has issues with mental health ?

Offline NigelF

Infuriating the radio silence ain't it fella

It really is.

2 weeks to get back to you to apologise is even more of a piss take. Wonder if she has issues with mental health ?

She doesn’t work often/has limited availability (usually only works on Sundays atm) mainly because she claims to have a job (and to be fair I do believe her). I don’t think it’s mental health issues, I think she just prioritizes other things and she simply doesn’t need to give a fuck about me because there’s plenty of other punters out there (in addition to her regulars).

Offline Fac51

Cheers for your additional thoughts on this SP Nige  :thumbsup:

She was on my HL before your review - now removed...

Offline Diamond Dave 2

I've seen this lady off an on from 2007 to 2014.
It's a shame as she was one of the best.
She worked in a number of parlours before going indy but didn't stay long in any of them so wasn't the most reliable
As an indy I saw her a few times including a couple of memorable 2 girls with her friend Ruby.
Not tried to contact her for a few years since she stopped responding to messages.