Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apartment bookings  (Read 586 times)

Offline Fitgeordie

Is it possible to book an apartment in Newcastle this weekend? I have noticed a lot of girls working from apartments over the last few months so assume they are available to book?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have you asked those who rent them out?

Offline Fitgeordie

I haven’t I meant to ask the Romanian girl I seen in one in Newcastle the other Sunday but forgot. I assume as they are booking them then anyone is free to? But with hotels been off the cards I didn’t know what the situation with apartments was.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
There's 62 on Booking.com for one night Saturday1st May, mainly hotels though.

Offline Fitgeordie

Aye there is loads showing online. There is loads of hotels showing available too but I know they are only available to book for work related reasons. Was just wondering if it’s possible to book an apartment without a work related reason.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Not much more I can do to help except phone up on your behalf but they are listed without ticking the 'work' box.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline johnny34

Aye there is loads showing online. There is loads of hotels showing available too but I know they are only available to book for work related reasons. Was just wondering if it’s possible to book an apartment without a work related reason.
Yes you can as long as the apartment is self-contained  :hi: