Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica, Hockley, Birmingham  (Read 4147 times)

Offline Night king

I went last week to see Jessica first time, Comms text fast reply was giving the address, hockey or lozells area, wouldn't come here at night-time bit dodgy,

Massage was ok but no under arm reach nothing at all, did not touch or go any where the cock  :unknown: reading previous reviews she's can be very naughty but nothing,

Ask to turn over then she asked if I wanted any extras , I just said hand relief, was allowed to touch her legs and tits underneath her clothes, then she just clean up quite boring no excitement at all,

She had her mask on all the time, oh I point if you guys go be careful she's nearly tried to break my neck cracking it,
Only qualified osteopath, chiro practice, physiotherapy, are trained to do this, as you can do some damage, if you don't know what you are are doing especially with the neck,

She   took her mask of when I was getting changed she's quite petty,
A man was trying  to open the front door as I was getting changed, he was on the phone to her saying you left the keys in the door I can't open  it, was this Martin,🤔

Glad I only went for 30, mins £25 massage,
£20 hand  relief,   £45 in total

Pretty disappointing,

External Link/Members Only

Offline oldmanking

it does seem she blows hot and cold with punters.  some get all out sexy, willing jj.  while others get a grumpy going thru the motions jj.

not seen her myself since turn of the year due to obvious reasons, and not sure i'm rushing back either, just in case she turns & puts me into that latter category, instead of the more interesting first one that i've always been in.

Offline seandana

I’ve seen her twice since lockdown lifted and she has been fantastic with me mind you I have seen her many times before.

Offline Night king

New clients won't be rushing back any time soon,

I don't think she's very busy, not really surprised,

Offline oldmanking

perhaps 'martin' caught her going over the top one time too often, and has told her to stop??   

she used to use that excuse back in her cotteridge/erdington shop days, saying that jasmine had banned girls from doing oral or sex.  or sucky & fucky, as she used to put it. 

not that a little coaxing & promise to return often; which i kept; stopped her from doing sucky within a few visits anyhow.   the ironic thing was that she made me promise not to tell jasmine, though jasmine was also doing it on occassion too.

Offline Jasonk71

perhaps 'martin' caught her going over the top one time too often, and has told her to stop??   

she used to use that excuse back in her cotteridge/erdington shop days, saying that jasmine had banned girls from doing oral or sex.  or sucky & fucky, as she used to put it. 

not that a little coaxing & promise to return often; which i kept; stopped her from doing sucky within a few visits anyhow.   the ironic thing was that she made me promise not to tell jasmine, though jasmine was also doing it on occassion too.
I didn't know that Jasmine did owo

Offline oldmanking

I didn't know that Jasmine did owo

more balls and tonguing up & down the side of the shaft, but that's good enough compared to most fbsm shops.  jasmine never sucked into her throat so far as i recall. not like jj or lily. or even bonnie. lol

Offline Mrcharm123

bonnie gives the best blowjob, even lets you fuck her ;)

Offline oldmanking

you talking bonnie at great bridge?  she never used to do fs for sure... ask jasonk?

but then with you not having reviewed anyone called bonnie, it's hard to know??  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 09:18:04 pm by oldmanking »

Offline Jasonk71

Bonnie @Great Bridge never does fs. She only does owo/cim

Offline oldmanking

hence why i suggested asking you, as you were there more often at grt bridge...  he must be refering to a different bonnie that we don't know of somewhere? never heard of one working here tho??

Offline Night king

Just a update can't do review, as I have already done one, with the site rules,

I took oldmanking advice to see what happens,
Had  2nd visit still the same service as the first visit, still no under arm reach,.

So thought give it another go, 3nd visit now
Totally different experience, very welcoming must store your number in her phone,

I gave her the money upfront she was confused,🤔,
For massage and Hand relief, 30,mins £45,
Same kind of massage was ok, 15, mins, in she starts massaging the my Ass, so I left up my bum start to stoke my balls was nice  😁,

Then she took me by surprise could her undressing zipped down,
Was fully naked on my back doing b2b :yahoo:, tits Rudding on my back and ass, in the crack as well, just couldn't hold on anymore just wasn't expecting this , I explored , she was sliding up down my back, as well,

Ask me to turn over i told her I had cum she cleaned me up , she just carried on massage on the front and was massage my balls, as well, she was still fully naked

Time was up got dressed and left , would be very positive if I could do a review,

£45 , total paid, 30,mins

I would say she's very cautious in my experience, ,
I'm always like a gentleman never been pushy, or anything 

Thanks oldmanking, 👍🏻,

Offline Jasonk71

On your third visit you might get owo

Offline Night king

On your third visit you might get owo

Will see on my fourth visit now, what I will get

Offline oldmanking

good luck.  i've not been due to this £8 clean air zone bollocks.  it's the principal, not the money.

Offline Night king

good luck.  i've not been due to this £8 clean air zone bollocks.  it's the principal, not the money.

Isn't that just outside her place wasn't sure, my car petrol so not affected,  just looked just comes inside I think could park up walk around the corner ok in the day time the area not sure at night,
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 10:05:52 pm by Night king »

Offline Jasonk71

Will see on my fourth visit now, what I will get
I did get rimmed on my first visit. She calls this her 'special massage'

Offline Night king

I did get rimmed on my first visit. She calls this her 'special massage'

Really!! she's just very cautious with new people I guess,

Just need to build up trust with her over time, it's very easy place to get to for me , very convenient

Offline oldmanking

she started off doing the rimming as a rule from the first time she worked at cotteridge for jasmine; ready had you spreading your legs high and wide too; only got onto the oral once she was at erdington. ( i lied and told her that despite the warnings not to offer it, her boss jasmine was doing it to some guys herself )  for some reason she found rimming much less of a personal task than oral, which i always found strange....  isn't sticking your tongue up a guys' bum far nastier?  i know for sure it's not something i do to many ladies, & certainly not SP's. a bit of finger maybe?

Offline Mrcharm123

guess i got lucky then ;)

Offline oldmanking

bonnie gives the best blowjob, even lets you fuck her ;)

where's your review on her? not even one of bonnie, fs or otherwise...

Offline Punterperson1971

guess i got lucky then ;)
I agree with oldmanking and there’s  too many newbies on here saying they’ve done this and that or got this and that yet no reviews,think they say it to get a reaction from more established members.

Offline seandana

Or just talking crap , a member for over 6 years and nothing of value in any of his posts . :thumbsdown:

Offline Anon

Good follow up night king. Your return visits make me want to revisit her. However, will need to park outside the zone somewhere and walk in if it's inside the area.

Offline Anon

Tried booking Bonnie a month or so ago after covid but dont think she is working.

Offline Night king

Good follow up night king. Your return visits make me want to revisit her. However, will need to park outside the zone somewhere and walk in if it's inside the area.

Not sure where you could park,🤔 I don't think I would come at night time,🥺

Summer nights so ok, at the moment
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 12:50:38 pm by Night king »

Offline oldmanking

there is nowhere i can see that's safe just outside the zone.  it's annoying her place is barely 100yards inside, but still inside will mean a fee.  doubt you'd even get away with parking on the garage forecourt on the island?

Offline Night king

there is nowhere i can see that's safe just outside the zone.  it's annoying her place is barely 100yards inside, but still inside will mean a fee.  doubt you'd even get away with parking on the garage forecourt on the island?

Just wondering if there is camera to pick you up as you enter the estate I did try to look but couldn't see anything,

Maybe you could be ok ,
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 01:32:22 pm by Night king »

Offline oldmanking

Just wondering if there is camera to pick you up as you enter the estate I did try to look but couldn't see anything,

Maybe you could be ok ,

the signs and cameras are quite noticable on the few parts of the ring road i've circled, and certainly as you use something like hockley hill there are both.  my sat nav tried to take me right off the island & into the road that passes JJ's side road other day, but i turned left off the island & bypassed the zone instead.  next time i'm passing that way i'll try to get a proper look-see.  for all our interests.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 02:04:39 pm by oldmanking »

Offline Night king

Just a update on Jessica estate

The clean air zone camers  as you enter the estate

Offline oldmanking

Just a update on Jessica estate

The clean air zone camers  as you enter the estate

another visit today then, or just passing?  ;)

Offline Night king

another visit today then, or just passing?  ;)

Yeah another visit today, mate,

I'm unableable to post the pictures on this section I think it's because it's my review of the cameras
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 02:36:05 pm by Night king »