Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy French Girl - Glasgow Southside  (Read 4931 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline hairdownthere

2nd punt since my 2 year hiatus…booked SFG because, well, because she’s cheap and seemed to deliver an experience!

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place in mid march at SFG’s flat in Southside Glasgow,  I do think its her home, as its very personal if you know what I mean?
£50 for 30 mins, booked by phone, then mad texts, but I was expecting that.  Darting about across the road, so she could get a look at me I guess? before being given the flat details.

Services delivered with gusto I have to say, she’s pretty manky, I’d never been rimmed before, and it was rather nice I must say!  Lots of kissing, oral both ways, fingering (both holes, and mine), banging in doggy and mish before I came on her tits. 

Cleaned me to high heaven with wet wipes and I was out the door.  Whirlwind experience which seemed a lot quicker thand the 30/35 mins I was in there.

Overall she’s mental, talks constant pish, I quite liked her as a person, for 50 quid you get a good service.  On the train home I was left wondering if I had been violated!

I wouldn’t return, though it was an experience I had to have and I would recommend her, once!  She’s well over her stated aged, I’d say mid-late 50, but looks after herself, cracking body.

Online DoctorSalchicha

Links are broken because you encapsulated it into a"link" tag, that is not necessary, just paste the text directly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Edit: Glad you had fun
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 01:34:36 pm by DoctorSalchicha »

Offline Jock D

A pretty accurate and concise summing up of...Mademoiselle Men-tal :thumbsup:

Offline bobbydaz69

“... she’s pretty manky, I’d never been rimmed before, and it was rather nice I must say!  Lots of kissing, oral both ways...”

Was the kissing after the rimming? Asking for a friend.  :kissgirl:

Offline hairdownthere

Links are broken because you encapsulated it into a"link" tag, that is not necessary, just paste the text directly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Edit: Glad you had fun

Thanks for that!!!

Offline hairdownthere

“... she’s pretty manky, I’d never been rimmed before, and it was rather nice I must say!  Lots of kissing, oral both ways...”

Was the kissing after the rimming? Asking for a friend.  :kissgirl:

Both actually, trying not to think of any previous punters though....!

Offline Asian guy

I was going to review her as I seen her recently but it’s very similar to this so not sure there’s much point. She asked me what position I wanted and I told her to go on top. She went on top reverse cow girl and sat in a weird position where she put my legs right back and sat kind of in between them. Then she started bouncing and bent down trying to stick a finger straight up my arse dry. Threw her off and bent her over for that and stuck a finger up her arse dry to see how she liked it  :lol:

Offline Uncle Buck

I was going to review her as I seen her recently but it’s very similar to this so not sure there’s much point. She asked me what position I wanted and I told her to go on top. She went on top reverse cow girl and sat in a weird position where she put my legs right back and sat kind of in between them. Then she started bouncing and bent down trying to stick a finger straight up my arse dry. Threw her off and bent her over for that and stuck a finger up her arse dry to see how she liked it  :lol:

Was it a punt or a wrestle you paid for?  :lol:

You can always tell the SP what you do and don’t like. Most tend to do as you ask.

Offline Asian guy

Was it a punt or a wrestle you paid for?  :lol:

You can always tell the SP what you do and don’t like. Most tend to do as you ask.

I did. She went to kiss me and I said no kissing. Had read a few rimming reviews on here plus she didn’t look very kissable  :lol:

Offline Abdhal

I did. She went to kiss me and I said no kissing. Had read a few rimming reviews on here plus she didn’t look very kissable  :lol:
I think a review, would be handy.  :thumbsup:
Seems like your experience, isn't a positive.  :unknown:

Offline Asian guy

I think a review, would be handy.  :thumbsup:
Seems like your experience, isn't a positive.  :unknown:

It would be a positive review. Her attitude and enthusiasm was excellent she’s just a bit nuts but I’ve nothing to add that previous reviews haven’t covered

Offline Abdhal

It would be a positive review. Her attitude and enthusiasm was excellent she’s just a bit nuts but I’ve nothing to add that previous reviews haven’t covered
:thumbsup: