Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly x - Liverpool  (Read 2225 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BlackLuster

External Link/Members Only

I initially had a different girl in mind but that didn't work out so I gave Lilly a try instead, took a bit of a gamble as I couldn't see her face in her profile pictures and her body pics weren't the most flattering either but it surprisingly turned out to be a very good punt.

Comms were good and she spoke English very well. If she didn't tell me she was Polish I would have thought she was British.

Location was a nice apartment by Chinatown in Liverpool but she said she'd be leaving for Scotland so she's not there any more sadly.

Facially I found her a very attractive and I definitely felt I lucked out when I saw her in person. She's a cute blonde girl with a naughty personality. Her body was less of an hourglass and a bit more on the broad and athletic side but she had nice sized natural tits and a great ass that was soft and not too firm so I had zero complaints.

She gets points for a really great personality too, definitely made me feel at ease and was eager to try suggestions and have a laugh. One I would happily make a regular if I could.