Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adrianna of Amour  (Read 2023 times)

DaveMugabe

External Link/Members Only

Well eventualyy managed to arrange work commitments so I could get a punt in during my day.  Had couple of prossies in my shortlist and Adrianna happened to be at the top.  Amazingly she also was available at the suitable time.

Booked her for a 30 min punt.

Stacey's comms was good as usual but I couldnt get away at the time I planned - as a result, was nearly 10 mins late.  However Adrianna was okay about it.

Venue was a bit grotty location in NorthShields just on the edge of town centre.  The flat itself was functional, not great.  Adrianna said she is going to move soon though.

Now onto looks: Adrianna is absolutely stunning looking.  She is young (21), blonde and very fit, really fit.  Not an ounce of fat.  Her arse was fantastic -without any wobbly bits.  Tits were a nice handful - probably a C cup (maybe B - not good at this cup business), just as I like em.

If I saw her onthe street, I would think - I'd like to fuck that! (and I did!!! for fifty notes!! :yahoo:  This is what I punt for - the chance to fuck fit young gorgeous things!!

She is Polish (not the waxy variety) but speaks perfect English - also said she is doing a degree (so anyone with the student fantasy go for it).  She makes some foreign sounding whimpering sounds, which I found quite appealing.  Sorry I cant really provide a better description of the noises.

She does have a really attractive personality -quite bubbly and cheerful.  I normally dont like em too young as they tend to be quite immature, but Adrianna was more mature in her attitude than I expected of a 21 year old.

Onto the services:

She gave decent OWO ( I was going to avoid OWO, but thought wtf) whilst I was fingering her (she is really tight, probably the tightest prossie I have been with) , then we moved onto mish. After a bit of that, I asked to move onto doggy.  Wasnt going to last long there coz her arse was really fantastic. I just love a firm arse.

So I asked her to move on top.  And boy did she ride me, feeling that arse and her thighs and the rest of that fantastic body certainly made it for me.  Couldnt hold back and had a great orgasm.  worth every penny.

Went over my time by 5 mins but I never felt hurried at all.

Now onto the negatives:

Adrianna was none too keen on DFK (I think it is an EE thing, but maybe its just me, dunno)  Although she did greet me with a kiss and we kissed a few times, she really wasn't into it.  This might turn people off and normally it would put me off too, but she is so fucking gorgeous - probably the best looking woman I have ever fucked, certainly in the top 10.

Scores:

10/10 for looks and body
7/10 for service
10/10 for price

Would I return? Yeah definitely.  These are what great punts are made of - hopefully next time will be better.

Online FLYING BLUE

Nice review :thumbsup:
She sounds amazing - I would really like to see her but sadly, will be a long, long way from the NE for the next couple of months :(

Offline johnny34

Dave - did she say when or where she would be moving too?

Toshiba

Dave - did she say when or where she would be moving too?

City centre

Toshiba

She is every mans dream but lacks that something sexually, but she makes up for it body and looks wise

Shes a dream but keeva nails her sexually for me

Good review

Online Kev3773

Pretty much my experience too Dave, stunning and will probabably go back just because of that. If only she was as good as Keeva service wise,now that would be perfect, Imo

DaveMugabe

Agree with the view about her service.  Maybe she will improve in the next few years.

Offline Metal Geek

Adrianna was none too keen on DFK (I think it is an EE thing, but maybe its just me, dunno)  Although she did greet me with a kiss and we kissed a few times, she really wasn't into it.  This might turn people off and normally it would put me off too, but she is so fucking gorgeous - probably the best looking woman I have ever fucked, certainly in the top 10.

Just out of curiosity how did you know she wasn't into DFK, did she say so herself, or was it just body language?

Toshiba

Just out of curiosity how did you know she wasn't into DFK, did she say so herself, or was it just body language?

She tells you she kisses but not deep.

DaveMugabe