Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa anal princess . Energetic soho thai  (Read 3253 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6046882) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Discoballs

External Link/Members Only

Having seen the demise of the walk ups I thought I'd see what else was on offer in Soho. Had a little look and this sp came up . I liked her look so thought she was worth a punt .
£150 for hour all in . Midweek afternoon.

COMMUNICATION ... all good ,usual hello darling you come now , patter .

VENUE ..central london apartment in side street of soho quite discrete but not sure what it would be like when lockdown finishes. Top floor but theres a lift . Small place but ok usual outfits hanging on door . Thai music playing . Some disco lights .decent shower although watch the hot water as that can be really hot .

WOMAN ... i say woman as although the woman in the photos tattoos etc . Shes no princess or girl.  I asked her how long she'd  been in soho and she said a couple of weeks but in the country for years previously working for an agency now gone independent.  I'd say she was early 40s tbh.  But still in good nick. Real tits not plastic bolt ons like most thai girls . They are real as there is evidence of stretch Mark's.  A mad energetic usual thai personality  . Giggling to her self and saying darling every sentence .

THE ACTION. .. once the shower was out the way . She went down on her knees to pleasure my disco shaft and balls . Good tongue action and deep throat . No gag reflex so you can face fuck her quiet easily . Kissing wasnt offered or asked for so not sure what shed be like on that .  She has two mirrors so you get some good views of the action. Fuck her in many positions . If you drive the action shes quite submissive  but I can imagine she would be script driven if you dont take charge . She took a good pounding in missionary and looked great riding me . She said you fuck my arse darling so I obliged . I can only imagine the amount of cock shes had up there so dont expect a grip.  All pleasurable though . No clock watching or you come darling.  So you can fuck her until you pop. I indulged in her mangoe which was sweet . I could tell she wasnt the kind to relax enough to enjoy it so went back to pounding her in doggy . After about 10 mins of this she said you come in mouth darling so I flipped her over and put her on her knees with me  standing and plastered  her face to which she took admirably.  All in all a decent session.  An hour was probably  too long but I never like to rush . I'd rather have time left than not enough . I had 10 mins so took my time to get dressed and chatted to her for an bit . If you like being called darling every 30 secs and like a woman that can take a pounding . Shes the one for you.  I wouldn't return as it wasn't that special .just a good pump and dump . 

Offline JustaPunter

External Link/Members Only

Having seen the demise of the walk ups I thought I'd see what else was on offer in Soho. Had a little look and this sp came up . I liked her look so thought she was worth a punt .
£150 for hour all in . Midweek afternoon.

COMMUNICATION ... all good ,usual hello darling you come now , patter .

VENUE ..central london apartment in side street of soho quite discrete but not sure what it would be like when lockdown finishes. Top floor but theres a lift . Small place but ok usual outfits hanging on door . Thai music playing . Some disco lights .decent shower although watch the hot water as that can be really hot .

WOMAN ... i say woman as although the woman in the photos tattoos etc . Shes no princess or girl.  I asked her how long she'd  been in soho and she said a couple of weeks but in the country for years previously working for an agency now gone independent.  I'd say she was early 40s tbh.  But still in good nick. Real tits not plastic bolt ons like most thai girls . They are real as there is evidence of stretch Mark's.  A mad energetic usual thai personality  . Giggling to her self and saying darling every sentence .

THE ACTION. .. once the shower was out the way . She went down on her knees to pleasure my disco shaft and balls . Good tongue action and deep throat . No gag reflex so you can face fuck her quiet easily . Kissing wasnt offered or asked for so not sure what shed be like on that .  She has two mirrors so you get some good views of the action. Fuck her in many positions . If you drive the action shes quite submissive  but I can imagine she would be script driven if you dont take charge . She took a good pounding in missionary and looked great riding me . She said you fuck my arse darling so I obliged . I can only imagine the amount of cock shes had up there so dont expect a grip.  All pleasurable though . No clock watching or you come darling.  So you can fuck her until you pop. I indulged in her mangoe which was sweet . I could tell she wasnt the kind to relax enough to enjoy it so went back to pounding her in doggy . After about 10 mins of this she said you come in mouth darling so I flipped her over and put her on her knees with me  standing and plastered  her face to which she took admirably.  All in all a decent session.  An hour was probably  too long but I never like to rush . I'd rather have time left than not enough . I had 10 mins so took my time to get dressed and chatted to her for an bit . If you like being called darling every 30 secs and like a woman that can take a pounding . Shes the one for you.  I wouldn't return as it wasn't that special .just a good pump and dump .

Thanks for the review.

Looks like Jenny/Jennifer from Olina/Invasian.

If the Agencies hadn’t photoshopped her pictures so much I might have paid her a visit....