Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx - Colliers Wood area. A great way to spend an afternoon!  (Read 4371 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline GinoCookie

JeSsIcxxx External Link/Members Only

A well reviewed SP that lives up to the hype. Thank you UKP community for your reviews and helping me find her.

JAN 2021

Comms:
Excellent, all via text. Jessica speaks English really well and you can actually have a normal conversation.

Location: very close to a tube station if your coming by public. All the side streets are residential permits but some pay and display about 5mins walk from the flat.
She buzzes you in and then you walk up to the top flat and she meets you there, so fairly discreet in my view.

Looks:
She is big and curvy, and wears sexy lingerie. She met me with stockings and upper body only lingerie suit thing. Her pussy out all the time. I loved it   :thumbsup:
There is small resemblence to Beth Tweedle as mentioned before. She'd maybe pass for her cousin?
Jessica has very pretty hair. Has wicked tits, truely mesmerising.

Services:
1hr £130. Kissing, OW, CiM, multiple positions, 2 pops, but tried for a 3rd
Great proper DFK, OW was good and CIM.
Onto a short massage, just light stoking but she had good conversation.
Back to OW, DFK, and playing with her tits. She was wet so no lube needed, "Mac On" and into multiple positions and popped in the bag.

She worked every second of the hour, and really went for it trying to make me cum for a third time. She gives an incredible service. Even when I said the third was unlikely she went for Gold  :D  :thumbsup:

Offline Saltnpepper

JeSsIcxxx External Link/Members Only

A well reviewed SP that lives up to the hype. Thank you UKP community for your reviews and helping me find her.

JAN 2021

Comms:
Excellent, all via text. Jessica speaks English really well and you can actually have a normal conversation.

Location: very close to a tube station if your coming by public. All the side streets are residential permits but some pay and display about 5mins walk from the flat.
She buzzes you in and then you walk up to the top flat and she meets you there, so fairly discreet in my view.

Looks:
She is big and curvy, and wears sexy lingerie. She met me with stockings and upper body only lingerie suit thing. Her pussy out all the time. I loved it   :thumbsup:
There is small resemblence to Beth Tweedle as mentioned before. She'd maybe pass for her cousin?
Jessica has very pretty hair. Has wicked tits, truely mesmerising.

Services:
1hr £130. Kissing, OW, CiM, multiple positions, 2 pops, but tried for a 3rd
Great proper DFK, OW was good and CIM.
Onto a short massage, just light stoking but she had good conversation.
Back to OW, DFK, and playing with her tits. She was wet so no lube needed, "Mac On" and into multiple positions and popped in the bag.

She worked every second of the hour, and really went for it trying to make me cum for a third time. She gives an incredible service. Even when I said the third was unlikely she went for Gold  :D  :thumbsup:

Good review mate, glad you enjoyed, I need to book my 2nd visit with her  :cool:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review OP. Did you really mean "OW", i.e. "oral with"? Was that your choice?

Offline Chorley

I wouldn't bother seeing her if she looks anything like Beth Tweddle as she's a munter.  :thumbsdown:

Offline GinoCookie

Thanks for the review OP. Did you really mean "OW", i.e. "oral with"? Was that your choice?

Good catch Fuzzyduck. I meant Oral Without (OWO).
Owo was included it wasnt an extra.

Offline GinoCookie

I wouldn't bother seeing her if she looks anything like Beth Tweddle as she's a munter.  :thumbsdown:

:lol: Nah I wouldn't say the SPs a munter, for her age she is normal looking. You'd check her out if she's walking towards you but she's not going to stop traffic... There are more objectively attractive SPs out there, however, this SPs unique selling point is her attitude, and how she approaches the GFE. There is virtually no wiff of the mechanical in her service.

Offline PatMacGroin

That's the only part of the description that is putting me off too. Beth Tweedle has a total horse face.