Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal GFE Sheffield  (Read 1959 times)

Offline adamza

External Link/Members Only

Will keep this brief as this one has been enough of a waste of time already!

Rang up GFE the other week, was actually looking for another girl but she was fully booked up - however I was really in the mood for a punt so booked in with Crystal for 30 minutes instead. I'd seen her in passing on a previous visit to GFE and had thought she looked like a tidy milf.

Turned up at GFE's usual location, parked up, went inside and paid £20 at reception. Crystal appeared soon afterwards and led me upstairs - paid her an additional £45 for GFE and jumped in the shower.

She returned soon after and we ended up on the bed. At this point I could see her close up and her age really did show - saggy tits (and other saggy body parts as well). No kissing due to COVID - fine (although I'm sure most WGs are just using it as a convenient excuse).

She asked me to turn over to start with a massage - I agreed but didn't intend on letting it go on for too long. Massage consisted of some dry rubbing all over that didn't do much for me, so indicated we should move on. She started playing with my cock and balls which was nice - thought we were getting somewhere.

Turned over and finally got her undressed and played with her tits a bit, she didn't seem too keen on this though  :thumbsdown:

Asked her for oral to which she obliged...however it was incredibly lacklustre and perfunctory. Again it wasn't really doing much for me - and she didn't give me much time to see if it would get any better. After a few minutes "should I get a condom on?"  :dash: yeah fuck it why not.

Condom on, and she got on top - proceeded to carry out the worst cowgirl I've ever experienced. She didn't move an inch vertically - just sat on my cock and grinded a little bit back and forth. I was quickly starting to lose interest.

Decided to switch into doggy, again she did nothing but just lay there, not even bothering to arch her back - pounded away a bit but didn't enjoy it in the slightest. At this point I'd had enough - asked her for some more oral. She said no CIM - "fine just oral and I'll tell you when I'm going to cum."

Oral was shit (again) and again didn't last very long - she tried to finish me by hand instead - again this was doing nothing for me and I knew I wasn't going to cum. I asked her to put her tits in my face as she wanked me off, as I thought that would help, and she said no :lol: Brilliant.

She carried on with the HJ for around 5 minutes then advised time had run out. At this point I didn't even care and just wanted to leave. Got dressed and got out of there.

Summary
Waste of £65.
Terrible service, no interest shown whatsoever, didn't particularly find the WG attractive either. One of the very few occasions when I've left a punt without at least emptying my balls  :dash:

YMMV but one to avoid IMO. Maybe there was something about me that she didn't like? Who knows - but in the bin she goes.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 09:47:32 am by adamza »

Offline Euromax

Thank you for that Adamza.

Sorry you had such a poor experience.

I have never had a bad punt at GFE, but now I know there is one to avoid.

Invaluable info

Offline wristjob

One I've considered. really appreciate the review cos I won't be wasting my cash on her.

Offline Spannerman

Wow, what a disaster. Sorry you had such a bad punt.