Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Naomi Leeds  (Read 3980 times)

15 review(s) for NaughtyNaomi_ (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Evora13s

External Link/Members Only
First time punt visited recently. Communications were prompt and timely. I cancelled once due to bottling out. Naomi was very forgiving, polite and gave me a 2nd chance to rebook. Her stats were suited to my tastes. 27 year old black hair tall and hourglass. Location is discreet. When she opened the door she certainly matched her description. She met me with a hug and a kiss and offered me a drink. Looks wise I found her stunning facially very pretty an easy 9/10. Bodywise curvy voluptuous but not flabby at all. Long black hair nice skin tone. She is one of those natural beauties who does not need much makeup at all  Above everything I found her to be well spoken and educated. We had conversation and she seemed a very intelligent lady. Her house was clean too. So we started off with dfk owo doggy on top missionary 69 the full works. Her bathroom was clean and I showered, using her toiletries. She does not offer cim which was fine by me. all was spot on 10/10 no exaggeration. It was a sublime experience, due to her putting me at ease and treating me like a long lost lover! Ticked all the boxes nothing to criticise as she really put effort in. Her attitude was spot on jolly well spoken english lady, smiling friendly chilled out attitude, much more than a robotic money taking experience, unlike a lot of other reviews on here. I would say she is skilled at her job and does it with a passion. Booking was for an hour £130 which was very reasonable. I would certainly love to visit her again for sure if I ever have the chance.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 01:06:34 am by Evora13s »

Offline Numberone

Good morning Naomi, how’s your weekend? Are things a bit slow at the moment?

Offline Crazyoldhaag

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline adamza

Beat me to it  :lol:

Offline Dan25085

Naomi, you forgot to sign off your report with "Treat me well, guys"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 09:31:18 am by Dan25085 »

Offline Nickfr

:lol: +3

And great that you finally got that cracked bath fixed by the sounds of it!

Offline Quickpunt

All jokes aside I’d like to give this one a go. Is she worth a punt gents?

Online wakefieldlad13

Pics look good but with no CIM and potentially no DFK then for me she is asking too much

Online danno2

Quite a few green positives, one of them being mine.
I enjoyed my hour with her

Offline Crazyoldhaag

If you're into curvy lasses and not bothered about CIM, she's worth a try.

Offline adamza

She's actually been on my HL for ages...now I'm wondering why I haven't gotten around to seeing her. Well done Naomi - your advert worked  :D

Offline PussyLover789

:lol: :D :yahoo:

Offline Evora13s

Jokes aside. It was my first ever meet/punt so ive got no one else to compare her with. And she did put me at ease as i was nervous at first. If i was to be fussy lol she did have a cat in the house

Offline wolfiesmith69

Been on my Leeds hotlist far tooooo long!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pk44

Jokes aside. It was my first ever meet/punt so ive got no one else to compare her with. And she did put me at ease as i was nervous at first. If i was to be fussy lol she did have a cat in the house

Good lad, welcome to the punters club, try and make you next report less a bit less fluffy  :thumbsup:

Offline Quickpunt

Cheers gents. Going to give this one a go soon I think.

Offline Beans1234

Anyone else been thinking of going over for a visit  :timeout:

Offline Tinytim

I saw her a few year ago, She worked at ls6, it was great then, cheaper and let me drop a load on her face back then ❤️👍🏼😜.
She was welcoming then, and assume she still is, I will remember the titwank until I pop off 🥰.

Deffo worth a visit guys