Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Liverpool Thai Massage & Coco  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Trucker999

Does anyone know what happened to Liverpool Thai Massage located on Smithdown Road? There was a girl called Coco who worked there, probably early 40s with a wonky eye.. anyone know where she works now?

Offline maximusgenitalus

I'd like to know the same. Early this year she went home, don't think she has returned, not answering her Whatsapp, I don't even think messages are getting through to her, my guess is she is still in Thailand.

Offline Trucker999

I'd like to know the same. Early this year she went home, don't think she has returned, not answering her Whatsapp, I don't even think messages are getting through to her, my guess is she is still in Thailand.

Shame shes gone.. Did the massage shop she worked at close down?

Offline dawsy263

i've just gone past the shop on my way home from town the shutters are down but it does have a new sign above saeng jan spa, seem to remember them advertising last summer saying they were doing the shop up so might be back open soon.

Offline King Kenny

I saw Coco at Siam near Penny Lane. Think I first met her in StHelens in a private house when the girl slated to see me didn’t do HE so roped Coco in. Fit as fuck, good oral, and a wonky eye.

Offline maximusgenitalus

I saw Coco at Siam near Penny Lane. Think I first met her in StHelens in a private house when the girl slated to see me didn’t do HE so roped Coco in. Fit as fuck, good oral, and a wonky eye.

When did you see her there last?

Offline maximusgenitalus

Prices all gone up a fiver.

Online Half Century

"This is not a sexual service so please do not ask on the phone."

So...they'd prefer us to ask in person?  Let's hope it's on the cards!

Offline Thephoenix

I saw Coco at Siam near Penny Lane. Think I first met her in StHelens in a private house when the girl slated to see me didn’t do HE so roped Coco in. Fit as fuck, good oral,    ***and a wonky eye.***

Sounds good to me.

I'm quite partial to gozzy eyed birds.

Even better if they've got buck teeth and a lisp. :rolleyes:

Offline djay3210

I was in the SAENG JAN SPA today (8th May) formerly Liverpool Thai Massage on Smithdown.
Coco was working by herself. It was a very distracting massage as she kept having to answer phone and door rings.
All felt a bit rushed and nothing extra was offered. Bit gutted as she took a few swipes but we ran out of time and she had another customer waiting in the next room. Is she worth visiting Trucker999?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 06:55:38 pm by djay3210 »

Offline Punter Ponting

That's a absolute negative for me.

Offline Thephoenix

That's a absolute negative for me.

Well that was a bit of an anti climax in more ways than one. :thumbsdown:

Offline Trucker999

I was in the SAENG JAN SPA today (8th May) formerly Liverpool Thai Massage on Smithdown.
Coco was working by herself. It was a very distracting massage as she kept having to answer phone and door rings.
All felt a bit rushed and nothing extra was offered. Bit gutted as she took a few swipes but we ran out of time and she had another customer waiting in the next room. Is she worth visiting Trucker999?

I last visited in 2018 and went regualrly. She always offered h/e after plenty of teasing.. cc swipes, reach unders and naughty talk. To me it was obvious more was available than just a handjob but that it would be a higher price. I offered her £40 extra for sex and she wanted more.
She gives a good massage and is friendly and chatty and can talk dirty with her and touch her up

Offline djay3210

I thought I'd check out what Trucker999 had said about Coco so I went back and had a one hour massage (£40).

I was a little more forward this time and I asked her to be nice to me during this session.
Massage started normally, she still popped out to answer the f*kin door which really started to bug me.
When she came back she apologised and was laughing and teasing early doors.
I asked her how much of a tip would I have to give for her to be really nice to me?
She said she didn't do full service. Naked body to body was £80 and hand relief £30. Agreed on £20.
She does give a really good massage, she got all my knots out and she is very chatty and flirty and likes to laugh.
She also told me what she'd been up to that day with another couple which would make your uncle blush, so not super discrete.

To sum up, great massage with a happy ending.  :thumbsup:

Offline Punter Ponting

Visited Coco last week (review up). Good experience.

Thanks for the info