Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Slutty Girl (HSG) - Outcall to London hotel  (Read 5617 times)

129 review(s) for horny slutty girl (121 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HistoryRepeats

I don't really have many, if any bookings (Seeking girls being my preferred method) - However, a month or so back I saw that HSG was back in the UK offering outcall bookings. I had tried Pre-Covid times before to see her but could never get a hold of her, or times just never suited. Luckily sent off a text to her on a Thursday a month or so back asking for an outcall booking on the Friday - It was a rare day off so thought I would make the most of it. Comms were fast and by the evening we had made a booking for the next day.

I booked the 1.5 PSE option at £300, looking at her AW she has added further price structures on there (outcall price seems to have risen).

I booked a hotel, it was discreet and check in no issues - I was quite paranoid that I would need to show some proof of my reason of travel but thought I'd just say work.

Met HSG down in the lifts and soon as I saw her I thought good pick, she is a hot blonde, nice full figure, cracking arse. I know there was that thing about her having a baby or something recently, but to me it seemed bs! Her figure was trim and can take a decent fuck. She bought along heels as I requested and wore a black suspender set which was sexy.

Soon as we get to the room she starts DFKing me and is quick to remove my jeans, she has a stud in her tongue which adds a nice sensation. I am not the biggest guy but she blew me all the way until she gagged, this carried on for a while. Eventually got her on the bed and went down on her for a bit as well as rimming her arse. I really wanted to be rimmed at this point so she delivered this with gutso - I would say this is comparable to KDD (although I have only seen KDD once previously). After this I really wanted to fuck her up the arse, so on with a dom and went to town on her in doggy. She kept encouraging me to keep fucking her, pretty sure other guys can do more damage than me, but the sight of her arse bouncing back against me was amazing. Needed to blow my load, so off with the condom and she took it all in her mouth, was a bit hazzy at this point whether she swallowed or not but she did dribble some out of her mouth onto her tits.

After this, I didn't really or she didn't really let me have any recovery time, as she was straight back stroking my cock. I had requested loads of spitting and we did this, me on her or her on me. Eventually, she started blowing me again - at this point I really wanted to fuck her again. Moved over to this sofa thing they had in the room and got her to ride me, first reverse cowgirl then facing me. I needed to release again at this point so got her to jerk me off and then on her knees for round 2.

Now I was thinking time was more or less up we'd been going for a while, but she comes back from the bathroom and starts playing with my cock again, I said to her I doubt I can come again, but she was adamant, so off she went sucking and deep throating me for a further 15 minutes - At this point I was spent so called it quits. We did end up having a shower together and I was getting hard watching her soap her self, she ended up blowing me in the shower and gave me my third shot in 1 hour 30.

All in all, she is a cracking girl, super intelligent and a visit which I will hope to repeat soon. I can see now she offers incalls too, but overall she is great and I am glad I persisted.

I haven't really written a review for ages due to a lack of bookings, but if anyone wants to know more fire away! This site has been invaluable to me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Decadent Hobby

Thanks for the great review.
I have a booking lined up with her which I’m very much looking forward to. I’ve seen her twice before and she is great fun. Good to know she sounds like she hasn’t lost any of that enthusiasm.

Offline Botev Plovdiv

She claims to be a size 12 on AW. Would you say that’s a fair assessment?

Offline Makka124

She claims to be a size 12 on AW. Would you say that’s a fair assessment?

In all honesty I couldn’t tell what dress size women are, kasia looks a thick build yet feminine, she doesn’t have a gut as such but her frame is stocky

Offline daveman23

Sounds incredible - would love to see her.
Banned reason: Doesn't think the rules apply to him.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MLawro93

Are you going to post the exact same message on every HSG review?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think it's about time you stopped comments like this and started actually punting, though having said that unless you have a very good reason for not posting any reviews since 2017 there is no point in you being here.

Offline daveman23

19,000 posts and only 24 reviews - your ratio of posts to punts don’t seem to match?????

Offline lillythesavage

19,000 posts and only 24 reviews - your ratio of posts to punts don’t seem to match?????

:lol:.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I'm a moderator you numpty and I have such a high post count because I have to ask why the likes of you are leeching off the site and not making any useful contributions.

Now explain why you haven'y bothered to post any reviews since December 2017 and your only contribution is pointless "I'd love to see her" type of posts.

Offline Manstead

I'm a moderator you numpty and I have such a high post count because I have to ask why the likes of you are leeching off the site and not making any useful contributions.

Now explain why you haven'y bothered to post any reviews since December 2017 and your only contribution is pointless "I'd love to see her" type of posts.

Chill man.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline daveman23

Thanks moderator 👍🏻👍🏻

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Chill man.
Just a word of advice, it isn't a good idea to tell a moderator, who is dealing with a moderation issue, to chill.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thanks moderator 👍🏻👍🏻
Answer the question I asked or you will be banned.

Offline daveman23

Answer the question I asked or you will be banned.

I am allowed to express an opinion stating that I would love to see an SP on a message board without being threatened with being banned.

The fact that this has triggered you is somewhat concerning and would suggest a lack of understanding of the function of a forum that draws all kinds of users - some enjoy reading about others experiences while others enjoy posting about their own experiences. Both contributions should be equally appreciated in a forum.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I am allowed to express an opinion stating that I would love to see an SP on a message board without being threatened with being banned.

The fact that this has triggered you is somewhat concerning and would suggest a lack of understanding of the function of a forum that draws all kinds of users - some enjoy reading about others experiences while others enjoy posting about their own experiences. Both contributions should be equally appreciated in a forum.
Read the rules mate.  As a mod I fully understand the function of the forum and how the owner wants the site run.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

This is primarily a review site and if everyone had your attitude and didn't bother to post any the site wouldn't exist.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 08:20:55 am by daviemac »

Offline daveman23

Read the rules mate.  As a mod I fully understand the function of the forum and how the owner wants the site run.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

This is primarily a review site and if everyone had your attitude and didn't bother to post any the site wouldn't exist.

We will agree to disagree - your attitude and manner of response and confrontation is quite concerning. I wish you all the best for your moderation if the site in the future - no hard feelings.

I will continue to contribute as and when I seek suitable - hopefully a few reviews of my recent meets will appear soon.