Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linsy26 burton  (Read 1187 times)

1 review(s) for kimber20 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jammiedodger1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  had an early finish from work today but struggled to find a new girl to have fun with (unanswered texts/calls etc) so finally decided to go with this one, she's a bit chunkier than my normal tastes but needs must and all that and it turned out to be a good hour  :) communication was decent, texted her got a reply within 5 minutes happy to answer queries through text, agreed price and time and sent me the postcode, she's located in a reasonably discreet house on the way to stapenhill just outside burton (believe she shares it with tiana30 although i've not seen her)  theres easy parking nearby, i'd actually say linsy looks a little slimmer and more attractive than her pics although they're definitely of her, very warm and welcoming with a kiss at the door and led me straight upstairs, room a little bare but not too off-putting she got her kit off and down to business - some very pleasant kissing and cuddling to begin she seemed to enjoy having her neck and shoulders kissed and i was happy to oblige as well as playing with and sucking on her very nice tits ( think she states 32b on her profile, they're easily a d-cup  :unknown:) and working my way down to a very warm and wet fanny which i tongued until she came, bit more kissing then as we'd agreed before some brilliant owo - very sensitive and gentle, popped me the condom on with her mouth and very much enjoyed her riding me in cow girl before flipping her over for missionary couldn't hold out any longer so she wanked me on to her tits - very satisfying  :) 30 mins gone so we kissed and cuddled a bit more then she coaxed the old man back to life with a bit more handjob and blowjob fun and we had  round 2 in doggy, rare these days i can pop twice in an hour but she got it out of me, all in all a very nice friendly girl, decent looking if a bit chunky and good services so yes i'd pay a return visit  :thumbsup: for the sticklers for detail among you she's hungarian, allows 2 pops in the hour and owo is an extra £20 if you want it  :music: