Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky & Tracy - Olina - Duo - Bayswater  (Read 4275 times)

75 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110625) (67 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jeffe

Decided to treat myself with a duo of 2 well reviewed girls on here, have to say it was everything I’d hoped for too!

Booking through Olina was nice and simple, duos are a bargain £250 per hour for both girls.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meet was at what I think was Nicky’s flat. Basement flat a short walk from Bayswater tube station, clean and fit for purpose.

Was initially greeted by Nicky at the door, dressed in sexy lingerie, she greeted me with a big kiss. Her selfie photos on her profile are a good representation of her looks. Nice body with enhanced breasts, a nice arse and a friendly smile. Hard to judge age but perhaps late 20’s would be my guess. Tracy then joined us and similarly greeted me with a big kiss. Tracy also looks similar to her selfie photos, soft big boobs and a nice squeezable arse. For me Tracy is the most striking facially although I was very happy with my choices, I’d describe Nicky as cute and Tracy more as beautiful.

Paperwork sorted and offered a drink. Then Tracy suggested a shower and offered to join me, I certainly wasn’t going to say no. Then Nicky said she’ll join too  :yahoo:

Bathroom is a decent size and it’s a bath with a shower head, so more room for 3! The girls were full on from the start and throughout, plenty of groping and as much deep kissing as I could take (occasionally I had to come up for air  :D ). For anyone who’s had the shared Thai shower experience they’ll know it’s well worth it, lots of kissing, fondling and then both girls crouched down to suck my cock together. Nicky has a slightly more vigorous technique and could take it deeper but Tracy also had a great technique. After a while we decided to dry off and go to the bedroom.

The girls continued the deep kissing and cock sucking. This progressed to ball sucking and a little rimming too. Although there wasn’t any bi action the girls seemed comfortable with each other and worked well as a team. Nicky was perhaps more PSE and she seemed to enjoy encouraging Tracy too and vice versa. I got Tracy to sit on my face while Nicky was sucking me off. Both have neat shaven pussies, Tracy gave me plenty of encouragement and then I got the girls to swap. Nicky was equally enthusiastic.

While Nicky was sitting on my face, Tracy slipped a condom on me and started riding me. Nice and deep and she made all the right noises. Nicky took over with plenty of dirty talk moving between CG and RCG while Tracy snogged my face off. I then manoeuvred Tracy into doggy and felt myself getting close. So I laid back again while the girls bought me to completion with CIM (both took a bit before going to the bathroom to spit).

Time was running short but the girls offered me a quick massage, nice to feel 4 oily hands on your body. As time began to run out I was offered a shower (alone this time). Given some more passionate kisses as well as a Kit Kat chunky for the road.

All in all an excellent punt, great value for £250 and would be tempted to return (perhaps for a longer session). Would definitely recommend  :thumbsup:

Offline bossrossi477

amazing review!! Mate!!!

dirty talking like??

Offline Jeffe

amazing review!! Mate!!!

dirty talking like??

Their English was decent for Thai’s, perhaps not massively creative dirty talk but plenty of “fuck me harder and deeper”, complements about my dick and enthusiasm when eating them out

Offline Richjimbo

Great review - thank you for sharing!  Definitely on my list for when I’m back in London.

Offline BootsnBunches

Has anyone ever tried having and hour with one girl and another joining in for 30 mins?

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Do you know if there are any combos at Olina where there would be girl on girl action?

Online stewart99

Do you know if there are any combos at Olina where there would be girl on girl action?
They confirmed no girl on girl for any of their combos.

Offline Jeffe

If there were I’d probably be bankrupt  :lol:

Offline Jeffe

Has anyone ever tried having and hour with one girl and another joining in for 30 mins?

Not tried it myself but given 1 hour for 2 girls at £250 is decent value, if 1 hour is £150/£140 for 1 girl then it might actually end up costing you more to split the booking. Also if they don’t live together there might be an interruption as the other girl arrives

Offline BootsnBunches

Not tried it myself but given 1 hour for 2 girls at £250 is decent value, if 1 hour is £150/£140 for 1 girl then it might actually end up costing you more to split the booking. Also if they don’t live together there might be an interruption as the other girl arrives

Good point. I was sort of thinking that.

Offline Lukie8

Great review, I have to try it myself. I am booked up for the duo on thursday

Offline londonguy85

Brilliant review, haven't punted in a while due to personal circumstances but a duo with these two would be a good way to get back into it! 

Offline bossrossi477

Great review, I have to try it myself. I am booked up for the duo on thursday

give a review