Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Nana - Massage & FS  (Read 6671 times)

Offline As272887

Hi All,

Been a while and I have a backlog of reviews to post.

Fancied a massage and I came across Nana on VS: External Link/Members Only
£100 for the hour, massage and FS

Saw her a few weeks ago. Girls is very short and facially quite attractive imo, definitely the girl in the pics. Body is chubbier than her photos showed at the time. But I thought I'd give her a chance rather than walking.

Was very happy I stayed!

Nana give a very good firm massage, plenty of body to body, flirting and cheeky gropes. Warning that the massage may be a bit too firm for some. But she was receptive to direction.

Once I flipped over plenty of attention to my member, no oral, so it may be a no for some. This happened for a while and she teases the hell out of me. On with the Mac, various positions til I popped. One more point here... No kissing.

There was 15-20mins left, I was offered more massage and a shower before I left. Went over by a couple mins, she didn't seem to be clock watching.

Overall as far as massages go a resounding positive and for the price I couldn't fault her services. I will be back.

Thanks all

AS
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 12:31:22 pm by As272887 »

Offline chinatoon

External Link/Members Only

Was it this lady you saw?

If so I tried a few times to meet her a couple years ago but never managed to match calendars and will be happy she's back  :yahoo:

Offline Geordieboy

When I saw her she was using the name Soraya she is IMO about a size 12 to 14 however had a great hour with her. She was working out of a flat in Walker area at the time