Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carribean Claire Holloway Road N7  (Read 3264 times)

Offline Boss_Grinz

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Services agreed by text for a late evening booking, confirmed early on in the morning, postcode text to message her when outside the postcode, I was 30 minutes early text her to say I was here with her replying she will need 20 minutes as her client is in the shower and then needs to clean up for me.

Time - 1hr
Price paid - £80 includes Sensual Body to Body with a happy ending 😏 despite her website stating £90 price given when text sent for details of the services offered.

Venue
Ground floor flat in N7 not far from Holloway Road station side street near Mcdonalds residential parking during the day but not a problem at night, during the day you can park on Holloway Road for an Hour in the red route bays.

Into the ground floor flat, I was met by Claire standing behind the door and I was walk in and turn around I was like wow she is a stunner.
Showed me to the room paperwork sorted and was told to take a quick wash.

I was left alone in the room to get undressed and I should lay down on the proper massage table which was huge when I am out of the shower, small hot shower room but was ideal for a clean up floor mat was wet from previous uses.

Claire was peeping in to the room from my return from the shower after a few minutes she slides the door open and shouts out the spy is here I was spying on you 🙀 I say its your place spy all you want
On her return to the room she is naked other than a tiny thong on and the sight of her body was very arousing indeed, she comes closer to me whilst I am sat on the massage table close enough for me to grab and suck on her boobs and she pushes me lightly down and asks what kind of massage I like, firm or medium? Sensual all the way and firm to the top part of my back was my reply.

So she starts the massage by pouring baby oil from my legs up how I hate baby oil.
Next she applied lots of oil to her hands and spent a good 10mins on my right leg and buttock with an endless stream of rolling my buttocks.
The massage was not really sensual, pressure was okay and definitely swayed away from the sensual side of things. Next it was my left leg and buttock, again nothing sensual no CC swipes.

After 20mins or so on my legs and arse she gently mounted the table, pushed my legs further apart and moved the massage up my body. This time it was arse cheeks played and squeezed no CC swipes yet, lower back, upper back, shoulders, neck and then the back of my head. She then worked her way down again and this is where the reach unders started. She worked her way up and down and each time she got to my arse she’d reach under and massage my groin area and take the naughty fella in her hand and give him a sensual stroke and squeeze. This encouraged me to raise my arse up into the air slightly to giving her better access, at one time I felt I was going to explode and had to think of the awful massage to get my head out of cloud 9 this carried on for about 10 minutes with one hand massaging my back and legs with light feather finger touches.

The reach unders was definitely what I’d class as a sensual cock massage. And it felt fantastic and made up I guess for the none CC swipes.

Finally she breaks the silence and asks if I’m ok, I assure her I’m more than okay and she giggles and asked me to turn over with a light spank on my butt.

She now pours oil across my frontal and massages my chest with some nipple squeezes ouch nice pain a few minutes in and whilst squeezing my nipple she slips her tiny thongs off with a wiggle wow what a cheeky grin she has which in turn makes me grin even wider, she gives me a light peck on the lips with ooops shouldn't have done that and giggles whilst she mounts the table, and pushes my legs apart and starts a slow, oily cock massage using both hands to gently stroke my cock. She then moves a bit lower and massages my legs then back onto my cock for a few more strokes. Next it’s onto my upper body, massaging my groin, stomach and neck she moved up and down my body ending the movement with a slow cock massage with her hands and boobs it was very slippery and felt quite sensual sliding her boobs across my chest whilst maintaining that glittering eye contact and a sneaky rub of her boobs across my face grrrrr the explosive ending not yet reached :rose:

She eventually turns around into a 69 position and damn that pussy looked like it wants to be eaten but the way she positioned her legs over my arms made it impossible to even try RO or even slide a finger in 😕 she massages up and down my legs for a min or 2 and then slides her right off the table standing on 1 leg with her legs now wide and her leaned forward perfect position and I insert my thumb in to her pussy whilst stretching the walls with my finger she double handed wanks me and then light licking of the balls and the tip of my cock and I vigorously thumb fuck her which I replace with 2 fingers, she is now dripping wet and she is quickly switching from hands massaging my cock to what felt like light sucking and breast relief really couldn't tell what it was but it felt damn good 5 mins or so later I feel the end coming and I cum all over her hitting her face while she continues to slowly wank my cock till she oozes out every drop all the while I am still fingering her pussy with.

She leans back and smiles, asks if I feel better and dismounts the table to get the wet wipes whilst I cheekily reply with would have been a perfect end with RO or CG she giggles cheekily with hmmm really, I say damn right girl and she gives a dirty smile and a wink and says that's as naughty as it gets and ask if I fancied a head and face massage which I greedily accept so I can have a grope of her sexy bum.

She offers me another shower which I definitely needed after all that oil, I ask her if she is going to join me, so points me towards the towel I used earlier on the radiator and says there's your company.

The shower has decent pressure and the shower head doesn't hold to the wall, there were plenty of men’s shower gels to use.

Once I’d finished I walked back into the room Claire had already left the room whilst I went for a shower I get dressed and slide the door open to leave and Claire just has a robe around her and take a pinch at her nipples with see ya later, she lightly smacks my hand and smiles and gives me an air kiss to both side of my cheeks with hope it was a good massage?

Conclusion Massage is okay not really the tantric or erotic one would expect or anything strong like a Thai massage, but damn she makes up for it with the explosive ending. :hi:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 04:04:28 pm by Boss_Grinz »

Offline tantraman