Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Katie Woking  (Read 3409 times)

11 review(s) for HighClassKatie (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Often Visitor

External Link/Members Only

Comms I had tried to see her before and she never showed up so I was a bit apprehensive when I arranged a meet. Texted and arranged a time which she agreed to then texted again if it could be earlier no reply. Then got a message 4 hours later saying she couldn’t make that time and could I do it later. I agreed and she gave me the postcode near Woking Station.
Arrived at the agreed time and place earlier this week and messaged her nothing here we go again :dash: sat in the car for 30 minutes was about to leave and got a message from her she will be there shortly. Then got a message she was there or so she said but it was actually 45 minutes after the agreed time she got into my car.
Looks She could have been in the video for thriller lots of makeup strange hat etc. You would have thought that with all her meals on wheels she would have a bit more meat on her :P
Started to drive to a spot which was about 5 minutes away her usual spot was a little busy as it was a warm sunny evening so we walked along a road and down to a river fairly well hidden. I had been in the car for a while so was busting for a piss so just stood in front of her and splashed the ground with her watching.
Action stood behind a tree and she knelt down and undid my trousers pulled down my pants and started to suck, licked my shaft, balls in her mouth and she definitely knows how to suck cock wasn’t long before I unloaded into her mouth, it was a bit like your first time outdoors when you were 18 every last drop was sucked and she just swallowed everything took a wet wipe out of her bag and cleaned me up pulled up my trousers and pants and walked back to the car with her and chatted a long the way
Got back into the car and handed over the paperwork and drove back to the station area said my goodbyes and drove off.
Overall a good punt and for a knee trembler with a girl who clearly likes to give good oral worth a go.   

Offline RAJEC

Offline epafdxcrl

Offline advent2016

Katie? More like Kevin!  :scare:

You've never actually met her have you or you haven't reviewed her?

For me her BJ skills more than make up for her looks, and after time I've come to find her quite attractive especially with my cum on her face. I still see her about once a week to help keep my balls in good working order.

Offline RAJEC

You've never actually met her have you or you haven't reviewed her?

For me her BJ skills more than make up for her looks, and after time I've come to find her quite attractive especially with my cum on her face. I still see her about once a week to help keep my balls in good working order.

If you can’t tell that used to be a man just by looking at her photos, that’s concerning  :unknown:

Offline berksboy

For some reason i fancy doing her outdoors but i could not put up with that about of waiting about it does my head in.

Offline Often Visitor

I suggest you look at her profile gallery before you pass judgement, she has got a lovely little figure nice small bum and tits not like all these bubble but Brazilians  :cool: she is just a nice English girl who you can talk to. Whilst she is not the best looker she does provide a high class service :cool:

Offline advent2016

If you can’t tell that used to be a man just by looking at her photos, that’s concerning  :unknown:

Get over it.

I've had lady boys suck me in Thailand and some were much better than girls. If Katie identified as Trans (I don't think she is) would that be better for you?

I don't want to get into a silly ( James9999 type discussion) but for me the question is If I need a really BJ and the choice is paying £200 for some stunning model who can't suck for toffee or some bird that looks like a bloke and is in my 40year top five experience and only costs £20, I'll go for the £20 option every time.
...No carrier

Offline Xtro

Who gives a shit if she's male or female?

My main concern is the OP was right!   :scare:   :scare:   :scare:

Looks She could have been in the video for thriller lots of makeup strange hat etc.

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RAJEC

Who gives a shit if she's male or female?

Its in the wrong section of the forum then  :unknown:

Offline Xtro

Its in the wrong section of the forum then  :unknown:

I see your point. I can only suggest you report it but she's not advertising as TS/TV, etc, therefore it's only a guess on your behalf, (and maybe others) as mentioned here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.msg2528254#msg2528254

Hence, we should all be thankful for UKP for the info contained within, whether that info be right or wrong in this instance.

Offline bandit650sak6

I can confirm she's a she! I fucked her about 3 years ago when she was working out of a flat in Sheerwater. Definitely a woman but I suspect she may have been injecting due to scars on her arms. Seemed like a perfectly nice person back then if not a little strange.

Her BJ was fantastic!

Offline berksboy

« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 09:48:15 pm by berksboy »

Offline Bonker

Appearance - odd
Behaviour - odd, messes people about. Including the Op. Surprised you went through with it and didn't give her a negative.
Looks - odd.
Possibly a drug user.

Not for me.
But, fair enough. Say it how you saw it.

Offline Topdog

Yep saw her a couple of years ago. Have had sex with her twice and BJ twice. First time was at a summer house she use to use. Definitely all woman, agree her looks are now getting where you might think, but definitely not, it's all female bedywise...
I've reviewed her on an old profile.

Offline karl01

Ive also seen her great BJ skills she definitely in a world of her own and always have a plan B

Offline RAJEC

Ive also seen her great BJ skills she definitely in a world of her own and always have a plan B

Over 5 years a member... care to post a review?