Preamble - Not sure how I came across her, but I was instantly enamoured with Karinna's profile and, despite being quite far away from where I'm usually based, I decided to book her and head on up to Hemel for little rendevous with a smoking hot latina.
Link - External Link/Members OnlyPrice - £180 for 60 mins
Services - OWO, DFK, RO, mish, doggy
Date - April
Comms - Very good, responsive. Called up, as requested for new clients, said she'd cross reference my number with some app that SPs use to report bad clients then text me but didn't hear anything so followed up and confirmed booking. Good comms throughout.
Location - Lovely apartment not far from main shopping area of Hemel. Never been up that way before but seemed pretty central. Modern flat, nice big room with equally big bed, mirror on wall and fully equipped en-suite. Pretty discreet, though felt a tad exposed as I walked up to the main door of the block, especially as there was a slight issue with getting buzzed in but I think that was more post-punt paranoia than anything.
What's she like - Gregarious, vibrant, confident but not intimidating, good sense of humour and likes to tell you you're a bad boy, haha

Pics are accurate, quite tall in heels. Said she's a bit upset at not being able to get to the gym and keep her hard body in shape but I thought she looked great. I like a little bit of wobble anyway.
The service - This was a fun session but I think my nerves/excitement led to me being a bit overzealous/rushed. I like to be quite slow and passionate but this one got away from me a bit. Karinna did nothing wrong, I really enjoyed her company and she's got serious DT skills, body is amazing and personality really adds to the experience, plus she's a fantastic kisser. Yum! What an amazing sight watching her take (almost) my full length in her mouth, and giving that body a seeing to was also pretty immense. Had some condom issues which put me off my stride a bit and in the end I had to pleasure myself while she knelt down in front of me, willing me to cum in her mouth, which I duly did with an almighty body quivering orgasm. Had a great mid-sesh chat and then attempted a second round but that first pop really took it out of me and I could barely get a semi despite her best efforts.
Summary - Top notch SP who really puts some effort in and has a few nifty tricks to get your blood pumping. Highly arousing, that Latin fire is narcotic. Bit disappointed in myself for not quite handling the meet as I would have liked (and she did ask what I like a couple of times, so I really need to learn to communicate better about my needs/wants) but that just means I will be booking a return visit, which is no bad thing at all. Saw another review that said something like, "Afterwards I sat in my car and thought to myself 'what just happened?!'"... I kinda felt like that too because she is quite a specimen. Had to pinch myself on the train home, haha. Recommended!