Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx Central Birmingham  (Read 4933 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hamster55

External Link/Members Only

1 hr gfe with massage. £140. Early this week.

A few reviews on here so a fairly safe booking.

Excellent comms green light was on so messaged mid morning to arrange 3:30 appointment. Quick text responses. Quick call to confirm booking. Asked to text when en route. All comms direct with her so she is independent

Location apartments near the mailbox plenty of parking I parked in mailbox. After finding entrance to apartment block I was buzzed up, code then needed for 2nd door. Beware conceige in hotel lobby but wasn’t really challenged.

Shower taken on arrival fresh towel. I confirmed shower was available during booking as I went from work.

Lisa as described in profile fairly petite and slim. She was wearing a short red dress with some very nice lingerie as I requested. Breasts are a perfect handful b cup I’d say. Facially very attractive. No language issues.

Onto the action lots kissing no tongues. Owo and sex in various positions, took a bit of pounding in missionary. Was reminded a couple of times not to cum in mouth. Owo was good but not to deep said she doesn’t do deep throat but good use of tongue and she did ball sucking. Finished me off with a mixture of oral and hand when I finally exploded she went to the bathroom to wash hands she passed me wipes to clean myself up which is a slight negative.

Massage to finish which wasn’t to firm so maybe she isn’t qualified as per profile. This just about took us up to the hour.

In summary a great service delivered by lovely girl great GFE service. Had a bit of a chat after and she told me she works in work Bristol, Edinburgh and brum.

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

1 hr gfe with massage. £140. Early this week.

A few reviews on here so a fairly safe booking.

Excellent comms green light was on so messaged mid morning to arrange 3:30 appointment. Quick text responses. Quick call to confirm booking. Asked to text when en route. All comms direct with her so she is independent

Location apartments near the mailbox plenty of parking I parked in mailbox. After finding entrance to apartment block I was buzzed up, code then needed for 2nd door. Beware conceige in hotel lobby but wasn’t really challenged.

Shower taken on arrival fresh towel. I confirmed shower was available during booking as I went from work.

Lisa as described in profile fairly petite and slim. She was wearing a short red dress with some very nice lingerie as I requested. Breasts are a perfect handful b cup I’d say. Facially very attractive. No language issues.

Onto the action lots kissing no tongues. Owo and sex in various positions, took a bit of pounding in missionary. Was reminded a couple of times not to cum in mouth. Owo was good but not to deep said she doesn’t do deep throat but good use of tongue and she did ball sucking. Finished me off with a mixture of oral and hand when I finally exploded she went to the bathroom to wash hands she passed me wipes to clean myself up which is a slight negative.

Massage to finish which wasn’t to firm so maybe she isn’t qualified as per profile. This just about took us up to the hour.

In summary a great service delivered by lovely girl great GFE service. Had a bit of a chat after and she told me she works in work Bristol, Edinburgh and brum.

Seen her before I was a member on here didn’t rate her at all

Offline billyjo

Did she use to be be £100 per hour?

Offline alabama1

I have seen her in Birmingham, a few years ago. Not impressed either  :thumbsdown:

Offline Punterperson1971

I have seen her in Birmingham, a few years ago. Not impressed either  :thumbsdown:
Glad it not just me

Offline Hamster55

Fair enough guys I’m new to the game so I don’t much to compare her against.  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Seen her before I was a member on here didn’t rate her at all

Different people, different opinions. I did the TOFTT review on her years ago and had a great time.

Offline Punterperson1971

Different people, different opinions. I did the TOFTT review on her years ago and had a great time.
True Mate I caught her looking bored during RO just got impression she was mechanical that’s all if I’d have been on here I’d have reviewed her.

Offline theejaculator

I saw her a couple of years ago in Coventry....booked for an hour which she cut short to 30 minutes as she had an 'emergency' . That was a blessing in disguise as she was shit...mechanical and disinterested...maybe because of the 'emergency'?..I dont think so...

Offline Juankerr

I saw her a couple of years ago in Coventry....booked for an hour which she cut short to 30 minutes as she had an 'emergency' . That was a blessing in disguise as she was shit...mechanical and disinterested...maybe because of the 'emergency'?..I dont think so...

And yet theres no negative review from you  :rolleyes:

Offline theejaculator

And yet theres no negative review from you  :rolleyes:

Are you going to check up on every member who's said they've seen her? :dash:

Yes i don't review every single punt i do..mainly cuz i have to be careful on what device i use etc...now get back in your box.. :sarcastic:

Offline Juankerr

Yes i don't review every single punt i do..mainly cuz i have to be careful on what device i use etc

Thats a great excuse, keep up the good work.

Offline theejaculator

Thats a great excuse, keep up the good work.

Jesus what an entitled arsehole you are...so you've punted exactly 54 times since joining?

Replace the J with a W

Offline Straightsix

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 10:16:43 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alibirmingham

I saw her back in 2018 when her rates reflected her service. Back then I rated it a positive but given her prices have now increased to what they are if I had the same service for the new rates I know my rating of her would be more negative.

She’s good but not top tier good imho. More a quality p&d and a plan B/C (this being based on a maximum rate of £70 for 30 mins, not her current rates) as a-posed to a standard rom
P&d dive.

I spoke to her some time back now (when she was advertising £70 for 30 mins) to try to get another booking and she sounded so full of herself and arrogant I left it and have never tried again.

Offline alabama1

I would sum her up in one word...average. I found her (maybe 3 years ago) pleasant, clean, and did everything requested on her likes list. She basically did the bare minimum. There are a lot of sp's out there offering a more enthusiastic service for the same price.

Offline Juankerr

Jesus what an entitled arsehole you are...so you've punted exactly 54 times since joining?

Replace the J with a W

No i've punted a lot more than that since joining but every punt doesnt require a review and i dont go moaning about a girl on a review thread that i couldnt be bothered to review myself.  :rolleyes:

Offline prince2

I have seen Lisa many times. She has been one of my reserve/back-up girls, for a long time, when my regular girl is not available. I saw her today and I was disappointed that she refused to do OWO, without telling me in advance. She know that I always prefer OWO and I don't like OW. She said that she wasn't doing OWO at the moment because of some dental treatment she was going to have in two weeks time.

Offline Punterperson1971

I have seen Lisa many times. She has been one of my reserve/back-up girls, for a long time, when my regular girl is not available. I saw her today and I was disappointed that she refused to do OWO, without telling me in advance. She know that I always prefer OWO and I don't like OW. She said that she wasn't doing OWO at the moment because of some dental treatment she was going to have in two weeks time.
Dental treatment is a popular excuse for wg’s to use rather than give owo

Offline alabama1

Would be great if you could give a quick review if only to forewarn potential punters about the lack of OWO, which is still showing on her likes list. :hi:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 05:34:13 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Punterperson1971

Would be great if you could give a quick review if only to forewarn potential punters about the lack of OWO, which is still showing on her likes list. :hi:
Agreed

Offline prince2

Yes I will do this asap                 :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

Another reason why it’s always a good idea to double check services and be ready to walk if not liked.

Happened to me with Victoria from lush. She used to allow ro but then stopped. She told me as such and I would of walked normally but her service was good so I still stayed. If it was any other provider I would of walked. I certainly would have it it was Lisa.