Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy  (Read 1968 times)

Offline hitman33

Hi all,

I'm brand new to the site and a couple of weeks ago, I was talking to a chap in private club and he gave me a recommendation for a local girl called Cindy she works for killergram, I saw the video and thought I'll have some of that, I found Cindy Veron on AW and tried ringing but no reply, any thoughts anyone please? I'm only in brum today and tomorrow.

Thank all

Offline Mij

Hi,

Welcome to the site!

I tried to hook up with Cindy a couple of times a few years ago, but she cried off both times at the last moment. The excuse for the second time was that she had been in a car crash or something, but I ended up (unknowingly) meeting a friend of hers instead who let it slip that she was having problems with her kid.

Her profile on AW has come and gone a few times....age still seems to be the same as when she started though so be wary of that. I recall she was also on some reality program about excessive partying and drinking.....can't remember what it was called but sure it was on C4 or BBC. I do remember deciding not to meet her after watching it though. Prob just a personal taste thing....

She's been around for a bit, so be wary that the pictures / vids you find are prob not current!

Happy punting!

Mij

Offline hitman33

Hi, thank you for the warm welcome!

She's text me and we're hooking up tonight, I'll let you know how it goes, I hope it goes well, I'm looking forward to it, stomach is churning already, haha

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This is her profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is where she has been discussed on this forum:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1438.msg128535;topicseen#msg128535

Search on main UKP using "1267615", being her unique 7-digit AW User ID Number.

Offline Mij

She's text me and we're hooking up tonight, I'll let you know how it goes, I hope it goes well, I'm looking forward to it, stomach is churning already, haha

Hi HM33...

How did it go with Cindy? Have a good time? :-)

Mij