Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranda - Whitechapel  (Read 1711 times)

49 review(s) for _Miranda_ (30 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6287768) (11 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Strumpetlover

External Link/Members Only

The pitch / why I booked : After quite a lot of GFE, I thought I’d try something boisterous, and none more boisterous than Miranda, according to the many reviews on here.  This was before Easter, so mid-March.  Paid £90/h.

Comms : Replied quickly to texts, made a same day booking for that evening.

Location : Flat in a modern private block around 5 minutes from Whitechapel.  Getting in is easy, she buzzes you straight up.  Unusually nice for a WG place, somebody lives there (not her she said), there is even a cat (Watson).  Good quality bathroom.

The girl :  This was pretty much a B&S situation.  I’m only reporting it as the same girl as more experienced reviewers have said it is, but if I didn’t know that I’d have said it was someone completely different from the AW profile.  Size-wise I’d put her at a 16, so way north of the advertised 10, which once I’d got over the doorstep shock, I found I actually quite liked (it feels better than it looks).  I really struggled with her facial look though, I think I was assuming it would be the same head on a chubbier bod, but somehow the weight gain has gone to her face and given her jowls, which isn’t a great look.  On the plus side she had the full lingerie rig, which she kept on throughout, has a good tan and a meaty pussy.  Age-wise, she actually comes across younger than the stated 32 because of her girlish playful style.  She’s chatty, but her English is hesitant.

The punt :
Started off with some snogging and mutual groping standing up before getting on to the bed for what can only be described as a romp.  This involved a great deal of rolling around, dry humping, fingering, a little bit of OWO, some RO and (the BBW part), quite a lot of grabbing and squeezing (some from her as well…).  On top of this, the all-important DFK.  I quite like to try a bit of gentle lip biting to see if girls will take it, but this was the first time anyone’s been bold enough to do that back and it felt great.

Well apparently time flew by, as it was around half an hour in by her bedside clock before she asked me (slightly quizzically) if I wanted to fuck her at all, to which I said yes, so condom on and straight into mish.  After all the prep, it didn’t take very long for me to come hard in the bag.  Around 40 minutes in, it was time for an early shower, I guess neither of us quite had the appetite to start again, then a quick chat, a stroke of the pussy (Watson who had replaced me on the bed while I was in the bathroom) and away off home.

Pros :
- Full romp experience
- Exceptionally vigorous DFK
- Full fingering allowed
- BBW an interesting novelty
- Pleasant girl

Cons :
- Looks nothing like her advertised AW profile
- Slightly slow to get moving and somehow didn’t really get much OWO, but could have been me not giving the right cues

Overall this has to be a neutral, I enjoyed the feel of the action, but the truth is I spent half the time looking at her from different angles, and kind of willing myself (unsuccessfully) to fancy her, which distracted me from full enjoyment of the time and maybe is what slowed things down a bit.  On the plus side, I accidentally discovered I liked the BBW experience, now just need to find a cuter looking one, such as Slutty Riley recently TOFTT-ed in Hendon.

Offline crunchy_guy

I haven't seen Miranda for nearly 5 years.  I'm tempted just to go back to see how big she really is these days as all the latest reviews claim.  I just can't imagine her as a BBW.

Offline CrazyforCIM

Is she still working?
Can' t find her profile anymore.

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 07:21:31 am by bedhedred »

Offline lillythesavage

Busy. I could not get a booking

New profile and no price increase could be why, might have to give her go, the BBW tag seems a bit harsh.

Offline CrazyforCIM

Busy. I could not get a booking

Thanks mate, I really want to see her again. I' ve seen her 3 years ago and she was good.