Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: More fake profiles? Plymouth  (Read 748 times)

Offline Crackpot11

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Both of these have cropped in that punting goldmine of Plymouth.
Zero feedback, prominent facial pics and milfy allure - seem to fit the bill of recent fakes doing the rounds. Happy to be corrected.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 06:43:29 am by Crackpot11 »

Offline Lewis

The group they're in

"AdultWorksFinestPerformers:Award Winning Members" and "Mel n Friends"

Have had several mentions on here recently. The majority of accounts on there are fake and are just created for PG sales, etc.

If you track a few of them, you'll see their locations change frequently, another tactic to gain fresh interest in PG sales.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 07:46:57 pm by Lewis »

Offline mikeg1600

there a lot going around at the moment, touring (yeah right), you can add

External Link/Members Only SkyHighHeaven
External Link/Members Only Mrs.Dragontail

changing venues every few days, state available but phone always off. Save you money dont subscribe to the PG's or movies you will never meet them

Offline Crackpot11

Good to keep showing them here as we need to get these fake accounts exposed as no chance of AW closing them down.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 09:41:28 pm by Crackpot11 »

Offline Gordon Bennett

The group they're in

"AdultWorksFinestPerformers:Award Winning Members" and "Mel n Friends"

Have had several mentions on here recently. The majority of accounts on there are fake and are just created for PG sales, etc.

If you track a few of them, you'll see their locations change frequently, another tactic to gain fresh interest in PG sales.

Yeah. Also "please don't call, text instead" suggests they don't want you to hear the male voice running the profiles.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Yeah. Also "please don't call, text instead" suggests they don't want you to hear the male voice running the profiles.
I’m not sure as a guy if I could be a Mr Lee or Sergei and text “Randy” men back who are asking if I’ll do this and that.  :D. It’s a dirty job but someone’s gotta do it.

Offline Bornslippy

ha ha. used to be a nikki4uxxxx profile that I initially text with all the flirty smutty talk. when I met with her she admitted her security "pimp" guy was arranging the appointments. Do you swallow hun. "yes baby I do x" lol. In fairness she did! From now on I always message as if I am talking to a maid/pimp

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

When I message VS Asians I always do this too, ask the maid about the lady working plus ask for a photo. It works.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 08:59:16 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »