Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Becky Booty - Hendon  (Read 5446 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852389) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline brownmanDan

External Link/Members Only

Yeah her again lol..

Ironically very close to Bangkok spa - for those familiar with the area
Entry system is a bit HMP style, but you’re hidden in a way so it’s private

Comms:
As per other reviews, a bit intermittent however she was okay with me.

£60 - 30 mins

Appearance:
About 5”5
Has a slight gut - I don’t mind this as she is all natural
Thick rump ass.. not curvy
Face - cute looking but not a stunner
Tongue and nose piercing

Punt
She welcomed me like I was her fwb
Kissing hugging all that good stuff
She stripped off and then pulled my clothes off. Not in a rushy manner, she was just super keen
The OWO was 7/10 imo - she knows what she’s doing and is good at it but a bit toothy
Happily DT gagging even slapped on her a face a bit
Jumped on the bed and engaged in a bit of 69
As mentioned by others, she was dripping wet
Ready for the main event, she put the bag on and proceed to tease with rubbing my cock on slippery pussy. Once in she began to BOUNCE
That mattress was on its last legs I could feel the bed frame!
She really got into it, I wanted to see that rump of an ass in doggy so switched positions.
She perked it out and jokingly came with “slow baby” crap.. she can take a proper pounding and seems to enjoy it.
Into mish and with only a couple mins left on the clock finish in the bag

Overall
She’s a really fun girl with a friendly aura. The fact that she doesn’t operate like a robot is a big big positive to me.
English isn’t the best but can communicate with well
Good hygiene
I found her attractive

NOTE - she is leaving this week. Didn’t mention if she is returning
However did say she was working in Birmingham in the past

Apologies for the text style review. Typing this on the tube!

Offline latrell

Top review. Any info on when is her last day. Cheers

Offline brownmanDan

Not too sure mate, but I presume before the weekend

Offline horsa

Offline brownmanDan

Mmmm it’s bad enough for her to be conscious about it, hence it’s filtered/photoshop out of all her pics
But who cares when you’re smashing her from behind lol
I’m tempted to see her again

Offline Saltnpepper

Yeah I agree I didn’t even notice it first time I’m hearing in this thread. She is good fun for sure

Offline bst

You need to train your eye like me, my friend  :lol:

I clocked just from seeing her in passing/before I even punted her:

Lol the face looked even less appealing when I saw. But at the same time I like the natural vibe tbh.

She has adult acne issues.
I don't think I would have been as harsh as saying she is a 4 LOL

Anyone else clock the acne? Is it possible that I may have mistaken her freckles in dimmed lighting as acne?

#Eyeofthetiger  :lol: :cool:
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bst

For what it's worth I didn't see her acne as a problem when I did punt her. And I still disagree with bassman that she's a 4. Even facially alone, I'd say she's a bit above that. I would prob say 5 face 6.5/7 body.

In my opinion good girl next door look at cut price value. Her makeup must be good quality cos was still mostly covering the spots after she worked up a sweat  :cool:. English not the best but just genuine holes in her vocab, NOT the type who tryna put you off/cut services with lost in translation/pretence. Hygeine A* and impressive especially considering it an EE pop up brothel style punt at less than 100 for an hour.
I'm behind on reviews sorry.

Offline Bassman

For what it's worth I didn't see her acne as a problem when I did punt her. And I still disagree with bassman that she's a 4. Even facially alone, I'd say she's a bit above that. I would prob say 5 face 6.5/7 body.

In my opinion good girl next door look at cut price value. Her makeup must be good quality cos was still mostly covering the spots after she worked up a sweat  :cool:. English not the best but just genuine holes in her vocab, NOT the type who tryna put you off/cut services with lost in translation/pretence. Hygeine A* and impressive especially considering it an EE pop up brothel style punt at less than 100 for an hour.
I'm behind on reviews sorry.

We all have different tastes. One mans 4 may be another mans 7. Or 5 😂.

It’s up to punters to make up their own mind. I’ve punted women who people say are ugly but I would t say so, and many who people say are stunners who weren’t…. Sometime clearly not stunners lol and in those cases your mind begins to wonder 🧐

Offline bst

Loooool I feel you. At least our discrepancy on Becky is only 25%  :lol:

:cool: :drinks:

Btw, general added intel: appears her and Riley are reunited. Personally i'm no longer interested in a threesome, or seeing either again for that matter.

Offline brownmanDan

Loooool I feel you. At least our discrepancy on Becky is only 25%  :lol:

:cool: :drinks:

Btw, general added intel: appears her and Riley are reunited. Personally i'm no longer interested in a threesome, or seeing either again for that matter.

The plot thickens...
what happened mate

Offline bst

Oh no, no drama or plot etc.
Was just reference to my review of Riley and/or comments elsrwhere where I suggested I would do a TOFTT threesome booking.
I prob won't now, only because I have plenty of other fish in my hotlist sea.
But yes seems recently one was in North and one was in West. Was just letting others know that threesome is now logistically back on table as they back in same locatiom/brothel.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 12:57:20 pm by bst »

Offline Dayardie

Oh no, no drama or plot etc.
Was just reference to my review of Riley and/or comments elsrwhere where I suggested I would do a TOFTT threesome booking.
I prob won't now, only because I have plenty of other fish in my hotlist sea.
But yes seems recently one was in North and one was in West. Was just letting others know that threesome is now logistically back on table as they back in same locatiom/brothel.

Are we sure both available as both profiles showing accessed from Portugal or their pimp controlling remotely?

Offline bst

Portugal? Hungary. And yes I assume Sergei activity. They have both been working at the same gaff in Cricklewood as of this week at least. Fill your boots if interested.

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

Portugal? Hungary. And yes I assume Sergei activity. They have both been working at the same gaff in Cricklewood as of this week at least. Fill your boots if interested.

Any intel on their location in Cricklewood - is it discreet? Clean? I am quite intrigued by Riley but will avoid is the venue is a dump.

Thanks!

Offline ali sugar

the entrnace is on a busy high road opposite to Mcdonalds. Evening is when the footfall is lower. The flat is ok not the best but decent for a punt

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

the entrnace is on a busy high road opposite to Mcdonalds. Evening is when the footfall is lower. The flat is ok not the best but decent for a punt
Thanks!

Offline horsa