Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lanyaxxxx edinburgh  (Read 2283 times)

16 review(s) for Lanya xxxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline oldgeezer

Felt compelled to leave feedback even though meet did not happen .Sent lanya an email on aw a week ago to arrange a meet today ,quick response given number then arranged via text ,normally would not book a week in advance as i was away a wanted something to look forward to when i got back.On our text she told me area she was in and told me she would text me day of booking after not getting a text by 2pm text her and guess what radio silence .Just to let you know booking was confirmed by text by her. Now the good news got a last minute booking and will review tomorrow as im still on cloud nine.

Offline mat1970

Similar experience from me. Tried to book via formal AW booking request, Texted and Emailed. All ignored even though green 'available today' light was on. :dash:

Offline Matrix

Similar experience from me. Tried to book via formal AW booking request, Texted and Emailed. All ignored even though green 'available today' light was on. :dash:

She probably thinks that you're a waste of time...

Offline S.X. MacHine

Lanya is one of several SPs I visit a few times a year. She’s been around a long time. Personally I’ve found her reliable and good at answering enquiries from me.
It may be there has been an error in communication between you. If she didn’t want to see you, as Matrix suggests, then I suspect she’d have just told you; ‘radio silence’ doesn’t sound like her style.

Offline oldgeezer

Just to update my original post .Did manage to arrange a booking yesterday wish i had not ,gave address on arrival turned out i was parked outside address .Up stairs door opened and i was disappointed by what i seen should have walked but did not ,went into bedroom floor was a mess, ask to use bathroom and that is when i decided to make excuse and leave .She looks 6 months pregnant and gave me a bad vibe with her behaviour .