Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poles Bath Row & Wolves  (Read 3373 times)

Offline curry

hi

Does anyone know whats happend to the poles that worked bath row and had a place in Wolves as well all the profiles have vanished from AW. Pola is the girl i really want to see.

Offline Juankerr

hi

Does anyone know whats happend to the poles that worked bath row and had a place in Wolves as well all the profiles have vanished from AW. Pola is the girl i really want to see.
New profile's on AW for Pola and Samanta.
External Link/Members Only

Offline curry

yes they and the wolves lot have some issues on AW the profiles get removed every day

Offline Juankerr

They also have ad's up on vivastreet.

Offline Juankerr

yes they and the wolves lot have some issues on AW the profiles get removed every day
New profile's on AW for Pola and Samanta.
The new profile I mentioned for Samanta has already gone to be replaced by another new one , I'm not going to bother posting it here , it'll only probably disappear again  :dash:

Offline Juankerr

I've also just noticed that Pola now has a second new profile in addition to the one I had already mentioned.
WTF?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:20:47 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Brumish

Pola is the dogs bollocks though! She is one of the best both looks wise and service wise. Obviously with these its a matter of if you can get in!

Offline curry

Pola is the dogs bollocks though! She is one of the best both looks wise and service wise. Obviously with these its a matter of if you can get in!

I am with you on this one she is really good. Thats why they have got complacent and started to mess people around. Dont forget these girls work all over the country. They get shifted from place to place. This particular outfit has many places including Wolves and Swindon

Offline Northerndave666

Dont forget these girls work all over the country. They get shifted from place to place. This particular outfit has many places including Wolves and Swindon

Good service or not, doesn't that have all the alarm bells of being trafficked? And if so, why would anyone consider visiting them. Rather than think with your dick, think with your head and do not involve yourself in what is modern-day Slavery.

It's like when I read field reports of people seeing foreign women who can barely speak English who keep getting moved around, or are part or larger groups of the same, it makes my blood boil that people are too blind (or don't care) to what is under their noses.

Offline jammiedodger1

Good service or not, doesn't that have all the alarm bells of being trafficked? And if so, why would anyone consider visiting them. Rather than think with your dick, think with your head and do not involve yourself in what is modern-day Slavery.

It's like when I read field reports of people seeing foreign women who can barely speak English who keep getting moved around, or are part or larger groups of the same, it makes my blood boil that people are too blind (or don't care) to what is under their noses.
foreign doesn't always mean trafficked mate, i've seen quite a few ee girls and only rarely picked up a bad vibe along the lines of they don't want the work, as for moving around plenty of girls do that brit and ee alike to maximise their earning potential

Offline Juankerr

foreign doesn't always mean trafficked mate, i've seen quite a few ee girls and as for moving around plenty of girls do that brit and ee alike to maximise their earning potential
+1

incognitomosquito

I'm with Northerndave on this one...even though I've seen my fair share of foreign girls, I'm always worried that I'm contributing to the sex trafficking problem which is forever occurring.

As he says, I should stop thinking with my dick and consider the consequences more carefully.  It is modern day slavery.  Some of these girls get into really dangerous relationships back home for example...accumulate massive amounts of debt and are forced to work it off by selling themselves overseas.  God it's a sobering thought.  I try my best to see girls with good feedback to avoid situations like this...but as long as I keep on punting, no doubt I'll continue to contribute to this problem...directly or indirectly. It's a shame that prostitution, even though legal in some countries, carries such a massive taboo in society...which maybe one of the many contributing factors to why it's so darn difficult to regulate...I'm making assumptions of course.

Offline Juankerr

I'm with Northerndave on this one...even though I've seen my fair share of foreign girls, I'm always worried that I'm contributing to the sex trafficking problem which is forever occurring.

As he says, I should stop thinking with my dick and consider the consequences more carefully.  It is modern day slavery.  Some of these girls get into really dangerous relationships back home for example...accumulate massive amounts of debt and are forced to work it off by selling themselves overseas.  God it's a sobering thought.  I try my best to see girls with good feedback to avoid situations like this...but as long as I keep on punting, no doubt I'll continue to contribute to this problem...directly or indirectly. It's a shame that prostitution, even though legal in some countries, carries such a massive taboo in society...which maybe one of the many contributing factors to why it's so darn difficult to regulate...I'm making assumptions of course.
How often , in truth as punter's do we ever really know the full story and circumstance's?

incognitomosquito

Well these thoughts do occur in the back of my mind when I see foreign nationals...who's back stories are circumspect at best.  I'd admit, I'm generalising here, so take what I say with a pinch of salt, but I'd rather have these considerations in the back of my head when I'm punting, rather than go towards the other extreme, which is not to care at all...not to say that anyone on this forum or thread lacks this point on their moral compass of course.

Offline Juankerr

Well these thoughts do occur in the back of my mind when I see foreign nationals...who's back stories are circumspect at best.  I'd admit, I'm generalising here, so take what I say with a pinch of salt, but I'd rather have these considerations in the back of my head when I'm punting, rather than go towards the other extreme, which is not to care at all...not to say that anyone on this forum or thread lacks this point on their moral compass of course.
God forbid , I'm with you on those point's but as you said , there is no real way to be sure on our part.

Offline Brumish

Nobody has explicitly mentioned that they don't care at all about the welfare of these girls. It is far from obvious, if it is indeed that they are 'being moved' around, that they don't have control of their business. From my conversations with this particular group, I am certain that they know what they are doing and indeed care about returning custom by way of providing over and above the 'standard' service.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:41:46 pm by Brumish »

incognitomosquito

Nobody has explicitly mentioned that they don't care at all about the welfare of these girls. It is far from obvious, if it is indeed that they are 'being moved' around, that they don't have control of their business. From my conversations with this particular group, I am certain that they know what they are doing and indeed care about returning custom by way of providing over and above the 'standard' service.

Apologies Borat...no offense intended...I did try and point out in my previous post that members of this forum shared my concerns...hence the 'moral compass' comment.

Hmmm re-reading my posts...I made a rather random comment about legal prostitution...to add further to that point, it would be great if some how prostitution was not only legal but also lost its taboo status too... and somehow gained more respect as a profession so that it could help the creation of laws and systems which make it difficult for the sex trafficking industry to operate successfully (assuming it has and still does).   I'm sure it's been discussed already on this forum, which would no doubt be an eye opener of a read.

Offline Brumish

Apologies Borat...no offense intended...I did try and point out in my previous post that members of this forum shared my concerns...hence the 'moral compass' comment.

Hmmm re-reading my posts...I made a rather random comment about legal prostitution...to add further to that point, it would be great if some how prostitution was not only legal but also lost its taboo status too... and somehow gained more respect as a profession so that it could help the creation of laws and systems which make it difficult for the sex trafficking industry to operate successfully (assuming it has and still does).   I'm sure it's been discussed already on this forum, which would no doubt be an eye opener of a read.

No need for Apology IM.

My experience from a solo street hawk to the sense of 'belonging' to a group of punters such as readership of this forum has made me realise that the majority of punters have self regulated the punting scene.
Even if the laws aren't there, it would seem, by reading forums such as this, there is a sense of ethos and morals.
Obviously legislation would enhance the protection of WG and provide a safer experience for punters too. The only downside I could foresee is that prossies try and manipulate the protection by scamming the punters openly.

incognitomosquito

I sometimes have conversations with WGs on this topic...and as you've importantly pointed out...it's not only a sex trafficking issue...but also a safety issue for us punters...as we are constantly a victim of scams.