Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BootyBecky xxx, Hendon - Timewaster  (Read 963 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852389) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline nforbes

External Link/Members Only

Well today I wasted a few hours travelling up to North London to see what the fuss was about and as she was well priced it made it made her more of an attractive option. I confirm booking for 1pm a few hours before leaving my house. I text her once I arrive at her post code then radio silence. I call her, she lets the phone ring out I called her the second time, I'm forwarded straight to voicemail I see the game she's playing so I bounce. She laters texts back 2? So I yes with no intention of going. At 2 I text her "I'm here" and surprise surprise, silence. Book her at your own risk.

I see the swarm of punters trying to grab their nut is probably leading to double and triple bookings.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 02:47:02 pm by nforbes »

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

No Plan B or C?  Better luck with the next SP.

As I suspected...  :dash:

Offline nforbes

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

No Plan B or C?  Better luck with the next SP.

As I suspected...  :dash:

No problem my guy.

No plan B because I only had budgeted for this whore. Couldn't be bothered to skim my phone for a whore of equal value who won't waste my time.

Offline Bigtone

I’m starting to see a trend here!

Online LLPunting

Offline Payyourwaymate

Looking at her pricing it's highly likely to be a conveyor belt operation with double bookings as you mentioned. Booking appointments is a waste of time at that price range, better off hoping they are avaliable when you are in the area or do not bother at all. That's part of the reason I don't travel further than necessary regardless of how "great" the service is in regards to value for money if the price seems a bit low, odds are several punters are also trying to try their luck. Especially now there are a couple positive reviews to her name. Better luck next time.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 10:30:07 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Mr Sinister

. Especially now there are a couple positive reviews to her name. Better luck next time.

Said in my review the uptick in her popularity will drag down the quality in punts, personally as a booty man she's not really worth the hype and the travel imo.