Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BootyBecky xxx Hendon  (Read 1117 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852389) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mr Sinister

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Uh oh another BootyBecky review this may push up her popularity.

Comms: Text, made my way down to Hendon Central, she's about a 10 minute walk from the station. Flat located on a main road, but you have to be buzzed into the property so quite discreet.

Price: £40 15 minutes

The girl: Stands about 5'6, a curvy size 12+, thick thighs, sizable breasts, pretty face with plump lips. The ass I'm neutral on, it's big but it didn't wow me, has curve somewhere between b-c on the scale. It's firm lacking the jiggle and being animated during sex.

Action:  She's very enthusiastic and bubbly, pretty standard OW. Then moved her into reverse CG where she bounced up and down like she was on a pogo stick, her pussy was creaming so I guess she was enjoying herself, switched to mish split her legs apart and gave her a good digging before finishing in doggy with a good pounding.

Overall good punt but it's a one and done for me with this one, she seems to be enjoying the job at the moment, that could change with the uptick in her popularity.

Offline Bassman

Was OW your choice? She went OWO with out question and I found her BJ skills on point. Maybe she doesn’t like the taste of the rubber lol

Offline Mr Sinister

Was OW your choice? She went OWO with out question and I found her BJ skills on point. Maybe she doesn’t like the taste of the rubber lol

Yeah OW was my choice.

Offline bst

Glad you had a good (and OW safe  :D) punt OP.
Another one reporting quite a soppy pussy. It's impressive if it is genuine but I am starting to wonder if she puts a bunch of water based lube or such at the back before each punt. If it's natural, it's impressive she continues to get so wet throughout the day
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish