Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess McGill Manchester  (Read 6206 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Hollywell

External Link/Members Only
Price paid 200 for hour and a half

Comms great very easy to set up, paid deposit booked two weeks ago no problems, given address straight away
Text on morning of meet given appt no

The meeting had been very easy to set up no ping pong. Texting id read all of profile and viewed private gallery so new exactly what to expect, I also read lots of reviews here all good apart from one strange one were the op couldn't remember fucking her or not. Anyway up to the appt easy to find good access no problems. Tess opened the door and wow stunning imo, tall in heels and summer dress suspenders showing nicely I have a shower and return where we move onto the bed lots of gentle kissing getting heavier as hands wander she moves the towel of me and starts gently playing after a while we end up naked, after lots of play and suckng on the best set of tits I've seen its down south Tess seems to be enjoying it by the approving noises playing gently with her bottom and what a lovely pussy, after a good while I ask for a bj kneeling above and playing with her,. Nice technique  then 69  and back to me on her Inc rimming her fab arse ., On with the ppe and missionary to start then 40 minutes of non stop fuckkng in many positions doggy, probone, standing doggy, pile-driver then finished off with owo and mutual masturbation a lovely sight with the vibrator unti!l cum on her boobs.clean up and nice chat and off I go.

To sum it up a fab time with a beautiful young woman with a fantastic body and felt natural as if she was an old girlfriend, no clockwatching very easy to get on with.i know she reads this forum so hi Tess, thanks for a great time

Offline Kool Keef

I was planning on contacting her to try to arrange a booking but didn't realise new clients have to pay a deposit, not something i really wanna be doing so I'll leave it.

Offline Hollywell

Done by amazon gift voucher 20 pound online to her email very simple 5 minutes purely because I don't have much aw feedback  due to covid shutdown   she's been getting let down. Wasn't any bother and she's good

Offline ravenelli

She sounds good and pics are encouraging.I would take a punt but for the deposit rule.

Offline Hollywell

It was no problem as I  said

Offline longputt69

I saw Tess about 18 months ago prior to COVID and wasn’t asked for a deposit.I’m hoping to visit again after I’ve had the jab next week and would have no worries if asked for a deposit as she is very organised and professional and I’m certain she wouldn’t let you down.

Offline alabama1

I would never see a prostitute who asks for a deposit. Call me old fashioned but I am not that desperate.  :hi:

Offline Hollywell

I'm certainly not desperate.its a modern business now with many intelligent  women the beauty or this site is it exposes the skanks

Offline alabama1

Most prostitutes aren't "skanks" , all live in the modern world, but still don't ask for a deposit.  :hi:

Offline Hollywell

I know most aren't but there's bad ones as well as bad clients, what I mean is if it was problematic it would be brought into the open on this forum. I personally don't have any issue with well reviewed ops and if you've got history on aw no deposit required

Offline GorillaWarfare

Was considering her, but no thanks on the deposit. I understand girls get messed around but so do punters.

Glad you had fun with her, though.

Offline johnybravo

Thanks for the review

I get the impression she is not into full on dfk

Is this true ?

Thanks

Offline Hollywell

It was more than light kissing very nice

Offline mace-window

Was considering her, but no thanks on the deposit. I understand girls get messed around but so do punters.

Glad you had fun with her, though.

Most prostitutes aren't "skanks" , all live in the modern world, but still don't ask for a deposit.  :hi:

The way I see it is that I understand that deposit is not something that most punters are keen on like myself with Wg's with no reviews on here, but Tess McGill's record on here in regards on reviews speaks for it self (24 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative). So likely that any punter won't get ghosted or have a bad experience with a great service provider. So I would not mind giving a deposit to her if I see her. Only WG's I would have a real  problem with giving deposits are those high end online/twitter, travel WG's who have little to no reviews from here or any other review sites and the WG's with terrible review ratio on here.

Offline Slymon

Looks impressive, thank you.
I wouldn't have a problem r.e deposit, her profile is detailed and plenty of reviews on here.

Is her stated age, 35, about right?

Offline Somebloke

Even if she is 100% trustworthy,  :wacko:, a deposit is still not happening for those of us who can’t leave a paper trail.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Hollywell

I feel exactly the same same as mace- feel , well reviewed so no issues did it when I was new to this lost 100 so I'm cautious did it by online gift voucher  so no problem. And yes age 35 about right nice slim waist to grip onto  in doggy to give it pounding

Offline Hollywell

Same as mace- window should of read bloody pre text

Offline alabama1

Looks impressive, thank you.
I wouldn't have a problem r.e deposit, her profile is detailed and plenty of reviews on here.

Is her stated age, 35, about right?
I have more than enough positive fb on AW but i will still voice my distain regarding deposits. Prostitutes who insist on deposits are in the minority and are delusional. Unless the punter has EAS, i dont get it.  :hi:

Offline Hollywell

Well it doesn't bother me it's up to the individual I enjoyed myself anyway

Offline Titi

Well it doesn't bother me it's up to the individual I enjoyed myself anyway

That’s the most important thing  :thumbsup:.

Offline AciQ541.45

At 5'11", she does it for me whatever her actual age.  Last time I checked her profile (several months ago), her stated age was 35.  I wonder how she is now only showing as 34. 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 12:24:17 am by AciQ541.45 »

Offline Vaass82001

Yep, I noticed her age has amazingly gone down????? Having said that I saw her back in 2019 and it was a quality time and I personally think she could easily pass as being in her twenties. As to this deposit debate, wouldn’t bother me if it was to see somebody who is organized and reliable.

Offline lordoflight18

I mean I'm not condoning asking for a deposit, it is shit however way you look at it when a whore asks for money upfront. But if you were going to book someone and leave a deposit, you'd probably feel a bit safer knowing she has mainly positive feedback on here, 14 positives and only 2 neutrals on here with no negatives and obviously a lot of aw feedback (which is worth fuck all but still)

Shes definitely a hot one, and as reluctant as I'd be to give a deposit, I might have to take a chance with this one in the future or at least wait til she fucks off her deposit policy. Pity she doesn't do half an hour though.  :thumbsdown: