Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BootyBecky xxx Hendon  (Read 1443 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852389) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Coms: texted becky early morning, didnt get a text back till 6hrs later :dash:

Location: the road not really busy with pedestrians, her door is discreet enough u wont be standing there long waiting for her to buzz u in

Appearance: definitely agree with previous reviews best pic that resembles her is the white bra and knicker pic. She was wearing a one set set black lingerie and quite tanned.

15mins £40

Punt: The room pretty basic, no chair to put ur cloths so had to put my cloths onto the dresser. Started off with dfk and fingering her. Moved to the bed, she wiped my cock down and started off spitting and performing oral, rubber on she climbed on top of me bouncing away moaning, tried to take control by some fast thrusting but was quickly told "no no no" Got her into doggy fucked her remainder of my time.

Becky very friendly, shes leaving soon, so get in there quickly if you got the patience with the coms

External Link/Members Only

Offline Saltnpepper

Location: the road not really busy with pedestrians, her door is discreet enough u wont be standing there long waiting for her to buzz u in

Appearance: definitely agree with previous reviews best pic that resembles her is the white bra and knicker pic. She was wearing a one set set black lingerie and quite tanned.

15mins £40

Punt: The room pretty basic, no chair to put ur cloths so had to put my cloths onto the dresser. Started off with dfk and fingering her. Moved to the bed, she wiped my cock down and started off spitting and performing oral, rubber on she climbed on top of me bouncing away moaning, tried to take control by some fast thrusting but was quickly told "no no no" Got her into doggy fucked her remainder of my time.

Becky very friendly, shes leaving soon, so get in there quickly if you got the patience with the coms

She is cool aint she apart from the comms  :lol: Glad you enjoyed mate. Ive been waiting for more reviews of her to come in this weekend as I imagine she would be busy this weekend.

Online last_days_of_logan

15mins £40

So no pounding allowed then

Offline Mr Sinister

So no pounding allowed then

You can pound just not outright HAM from the get go.

You can pound just not outright HAM from the get go.

Okay thats sounds good, start slow and then build...like normal

take it you have seen her?

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

start slow and then build...like normal

This is exactly what i did lol

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Let me clarify, I didnt go straight into pounding mode, i started slow and then picked up the pace and she said "no no no"

Offline Bassman

Yes bro. Although we all have a different opinion on what pounding is lol. I doubt most woman will want to have the shit kicked out of them by your groin/hips 😂 I could’ve gone hammer and tong but that’s not my thing.

Offline Mr Sinister

Yeah she said to go easy on her, started slow then pounded out til I nutted. She probably couldn't take a longer session of pure pounding.