Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina @ House of Divine  (Read 1982 times)

Offline iName

Not had time to write reviews for a while but this is the 1st of 3 reviews.

Saw Tina 2 months ago at House of Divine in South Kensington.

To be honest I can't remember too much about the punt that's how forgetful it was. It was all pretty basic shit, I remember her asking me how old I am mid punt which pissed me off, I hate how many have asked for my age there because I look young yet the maids never query me! They all seem to ask mid punt too.

Anyway, not really sure I can recommend her as it was all pretty forgetful. She is very good looking though I'll give her that.

Always a pleasure visiting the South Kensington house absolutely love the location and house, I'm amazed they can afford the rent there.

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only

Offline ONeil

Yeah she looks super hot. Such a shame that nearly all reviews say that she isn't a very good punt...

Offline Dead Wood

i saw her when she first pitched up at HOD ages ago - i thought she was fabulous. I finally managed to get back to see her again some months later, about 6 weeks ago, and it was all pretty dull - run of the mill. But she has got a super pair of norks, so i guess 'you pays your money and you takes your choice'. :)  I won't be seeking her out again.