Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily_20 Tooting A-Levels Trooper  (Read 8158 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5572848) (18 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Saltnpepper

Links

External Link/Members Only

March-2021

Cost

£70 for 30 Mins

Comms
Few texts arranged a time this was my 2nd time with Lily and boy oh boy is she hard to nail down. I knew what to expect so was ok with me. Usually she over books or forgets but just make sure she confirms before venturing out.

Girl

Very Slim mousey brown hair nice personality well spoken, small-medium ass

Services
OWO, CIM, Facial, Swallow, A- Levels, Filming

Meet up in a Air Bnb type accommodation Lily is cool , soft very submissive she opens up after few mins. Exchanged paperwork both got undressed she was wearing nothing too sexy just a top short skirt and fishnets. Moved to the bed OWO was provided she does this well considering she has a small mouth for my friend down there, a bit of DT sloppy with a bit of choking her with it, her eyes look amazing when watering. Anyhow we then went onto sex Lily offered me her Arse straight away but I said no you need to warm up bless her, sex was in Mish, CG then it was time for the show and did she take it well like a soldier, A- levels was in doggy , and her on her back. Whilst in Doggy there was a lot of dirty talk which sounded so good coming from her posh mouth, She ask me to pound away whilst in Anal and really enjoyed it. We then finished with her on her knees taking it to the face / CIM/Swallow

Any questions please ask, I know she has mixed reviews on here

Would I go back :
Yes, what a girl. She isn’t the typical girl I go for but the whole good girl gone bad thing about her makes me got back, she is your typical girl next door type

Would I recommend: For sure 100% VFM all the extras are included

Offline jonesfromthere

Damn, profile not active again. She's an elusive one...

Offline Saltnpepper

Damn, profile not active again. She's an elusive one...

She said she is around this weekend. I can dm you her number of you want it

Offline Samtito

Please

Offline Lyosha

Yes please!

Offline jonesfromthere

Yes mate, that'd be great!

Offline AlTerminator

Definitely interested, can you send deets?

Offline Hugoo1986

How was her looks and did you manage to get any picture i am defo interested

Offline Saltnpepper

How was her looks and did you manage to get any picture i am defo interested

She is petit mousey brown hair , there is a old review with her pic on it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295902.msg3088376#msg3088376

Offline LLPunting

Definitely interested, can you send deets?

Will you be reviewing?  No giving back in 3 years despite being active is probably pushing the bounds of credibility as far as trying not to be remembered by the SPs.  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review  :drinks:

Forgot to review this SP, will write up shortly, Neutral from me as won't be repeating.

Offline Redforbed

I’d love that number too please as she’s fairly local :)

Offline Hugoo1986

She is petit mousey brown hair , there is a old review with her pic on it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295902.msg3088376#msg3088376

Thank you her body looks ok i dont mind having her number please  :rolleyes:

Offline AlTerminator

Will you be reviewing?  No giving back in 3 years despite being active is probably pushing the bounds of credibility as far as trying not to be remembered by the SPs.  :unknown:

If I see her sure, I haven’t had a standard punt in ages, I spend too much in the sugarbaby world.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Forgot to review this SP, will write up shortly, Neutral from me as won't be repeating.

Interesting,

Offline Gomer007

I'd love her number as well please

Offline Unknown00x

Would appreciate the number too, I rarely log onto this site and would make her my first review. Fine if you don’t though as you are all pretty critical of new members.

Offline YungBully

As the same for me if you don’t mind.

Thanks

Offline DJUser69

Send me her number mate  :D ;)

Offline Unknown00x

Would appreciate the dm

Offline Fuzzyduck

Perhaps all you guys with next to zero contribution to the site think about changing that before you go around asking for handouts. Her link isn't live so she's not around at the moment. Also, when the profile is up, she only ever responds when she's working and, even then, it is patchy.

Offline oinki

Perhaps all you guys with next to zero contribution to the site think about changing that before you go around asking for handouts. Her link isn't live so she's not around at the moment. Also, when the profile is up, she only ever responds when she's working and, even then, it is patchy.

Totally agree. On one hand this has brought a lot of leechers out. But the consistent asking feels very staulkerish to me when she isnt active by her profile.

Offline Lewboy

To be fair, she told me she’s sometimes working even when her profile isn’t up, so it is still worth checking. She’s friendly enough to send a polite message back saying whether she is or is not.