Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty@Alanna (Edinburgh)  (Read 6968 times)

49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5757525) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7631001) (45 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline jkrieg

External Link/Members Only

Coms
Fantastic as always. Booked via text. She speaks perfect English and even has a bit of a scottish twang in her accent.

Looks
Gorgeous girl, lovely arse and nice little boobs. Has her lips done, but not over the top and looks fucking great when she's sucking your cock. I'm not a fan of balloon lips but hers are just right.

Duration/Price/Location
£60 HH at the bottom of Leith walk.

So after my shit show of a punt last week, I thought I'd go back to Alanna who's become a bit of a regular for me. I have seen her on average every couple of weeks since my first review of her last year.

Booking is always smooth with Alanna, got booked a couple of hours in advance. I ended up running about 10 minutes late, but she was totally fine with it.

Got to the flat, no hiding behind the door. Quickly sorted the cash out and went for a slash. When I came out she was already naked and raring to go. Got my kit off and she sucked my cock (OWO) at the side of the bed. She really does know how to suck a cock this girl!, works the balls and really goes to town on you... so much so it made me weak at the knees and I almost fell backwards!.

On to the bed for some 69 and what a view that is. She has a lovely arse and a lovely tasty pussy!, always clinically clean too.

Then it was on with the armour for some RCG. This is where a lot of girls fall over because they don't know how to fuck a cock, but Alanna knows her stuff and rode the cock off me as always!

Switched it up for some doggy, then into missionary where she is always happy to do DFK.

I don't always cum with sex, so I got her to ride my face while I finished myself off.

Then lay on the bed for the remaining 10 minutes or so chatting. She's an easy girl to talk to.

So aye overall, lovely girl, knows her stuff and she's super reliable/consistent. Other WG's should really be taking a page out of her book as I'm sure she's cleaning up atm.

Offline jkrieg

One thing I forgot to add. With other girls I typically don't stick around long after shooting my load as usually the chat is usually shite and I'm a 1 pop kinda guy.

Alanna is the only WG that has stopped me (not forcefully obviously   :lol:) and said we have plenty of time and offers to give back rubs etc... So not a clock watcher in the slightest!

Offline Name Not Found

I don't always cum with sex, so I got her to ride my face while I finished myself off.

Having her sit on your face is one of the greatest pleasures in punting  :thumbsup:

Offline Jabba the Slut

Having been with her in New Town sauna,I agree with the OP, and all previous posts about her.Excellent service.I wonder if she will return to the sauna scene,once they reopen.
She would be a star performer.
I doubt it though.

Offline Tim_10

you have already reviewed her before  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jkrieg

Aye I thought it was worth an update as not all hoors are reliable long term.

Offline Jabba the Slut

It was a worthwhile update.Just shows she is consistent with her service.

Offline DaVINCI

Nothing in the rules to say the OP can’t unless he is touting.

Offline DaVINCI

Having been with her in New Town sauna,I agree with the OP, and all previous posts about her.Excellent service.I wonder if she will return to the sauna scene,once they reopen.
She would be a star performer.
I doubt it though.
I cannot see that, in effect she would be taking a pay decrease.

Offline willie loman

I cannot see that, in effect she would be taking a pay decrease.

she didnt go back when the new town reopened for a bit last summer, at the moment she has a nice little business going.

Offline jkrieg

Nae chance she will go back to the saunas. She's commented on it before saying it's better working freelance like this. With her being so consistent I bet she's doing quite well for herself.

Offline DaVINCI

she didnt go back when the new town reopened for a bit last summer, at the moment she has a nice little business going.
Exactly, once a WG leave the saunas, the ones that are busy on A/W don’t return as a big decrease in money.

Offline Name Not Found

Nothing in the rules to say the OP can’t unless he is touting.

I'm pretty sure the rules used to be no more than one review, per girl, per year; but that seems to have changed.

Offline Matrix

I'm pretty sure the rules used to be no more than one review, per girl, per year; but that seems to have changed.

Aye, unless it was a different rating, then there's no time limit.

Makes the review decrease in value if you can review the same girl, with the same verdict, whenever you fancy boosting your review count.

I've merged this with your last review, posting positive reviews of the same SP every week or so is a bit much.

Also tried another positive, 11 days after the first.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283628.0

Read replies 6 & 7

So 3 positive reviews of this very well reviewed girl in 7 months.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 03:09:36 pm by Matrix »

Offline Matrix

I'd like some clarification on what the rules are regarding this, if any. 

In my opinion, this undermines the value of reviews and could be used for nefarious reasons.

Offline DaVINCI

It did  :thumbsup: but it appears this has changed

Offline Matrix

Offline DaVINCI

aye, but to what?  :unknown:
l’ve taken out of context Point 4 of the Site Rules - l’m sure you’ll have read in whole.

It mentions “Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result from in a ban”.

Although no concrete timescale for subsequent review of the same SP, l’d imagine a follow up review within 6 months isn’t going to constitute Touting a SP on a timescales element.

It will be at the discretion of The Mods to what they constitute as excessive promotion.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 05:22:26 pm by DaVINCI »

Offline Jock D

In my opinion, this undermines the value of reviews and could be used for nefarious reasons.

+1

Offline Clattypats

It did  :thumbsup: but it appears this has changed
It changed from; (outwith a Duo or moresome) where you could only post another review of the same WG in a 12 month period if the rating had subsequently changed...ie. A pos going to a neutral or Neg (or vice versa) ... The rules have changed but there is no significant difference between these two reviews... So pretty pointless IMO...

When will the next pos be... November?...  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 06:38:36 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Clattypats

I'd like some clarification on what the rules are regarding this, if any. 

:thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

Also tried another positive, 11 days after the first.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283628.0

Read replies 6 & 7

So 3 positive reviews of this very well reviewed girl in 7 months.
That's a good spot... I've had many a good return visit with the same WG over the years, but never felt the need to Pos review more than once...

Only reviewed the same WG on three separate occasions, each one individually going from a Pos to a Neg...

Offline jkrieg

I see value in showing if someone is so consistent over a longer period of time. Typically the girls I have seen either don't hit the VFM sweetspot for me to go see them more than a few times before getting bored and moving on, or they end up moving on themselves to different locations etc...

Clearly you have a problem with that though Matrix so feel free to delete this if you feel so strongly about it.

Offline Name Not Found

I see value in showing if someone is so consistent over a longer period of time.

Depends on what you think a 'long period of time' is.  :unknown:

Wouldnt the more sensible thing to do be just to add a note to the original review saying "saw her again; just as good as last time"?

Offline Clattypats

Clearly you have a problem with that though Matrix so feel free to delete this if you feel so strongly about it.
eh!?  :wacko:

Offline Clattypats

Depends on what you think a 'long period of time' is.  :unknown:

Wouldnt the more sensible thing to do be just to add a note to the original review saying "saw her again; just as good as last time"?
Sage advice...  :thumbsup:

Offline DaVINCI

Seems acceptable to me as the OP last review was 7 months ago, WG services can deteriorate significantly if they get jaded. IMO, would be better if there were timescales as previously but it is what it is.

Offline Clattypats

Seems acceptable to me as the OP last review was 7 months ago, WG services can deteriorate significantly if they get jaded. IMO, would be better if there were timescales as previously but it is what it is.
Of course they can, but they didn't, so what is the point in reiterating what's been said before... Anyone checking indexed reviews will have seen the first one he done which was a Pos anyway, and then it's still a pos.

Offline Tim_10

this was the 3rd review not the second, 1st in Sep 2020, the second was in Sep 2020, 3rd is this one

the 2nd ended up been merged up with the 1st by one of the mods
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jkrieg

Another thing for me is its not just the period of time thats passed. She's been consistent over the span of around 13-14 meetups without a single hiccup in service. That alone deserves some sort of hooker medal? (perhaps a big golden boaby award?)

I'd understand if I met her just a couple of times and reviewed both meetups but this was meant as an acknowledgement that she isn't just some scatty hoor thats sometimes good and sometimes shite.

I refreshed my memory on the rules recently and didn't see anything in there about timescales etc... so punted in a wee update. I don't sit on these forums 24/7 though, so am perhaps not as well versed on the nuances as some of you that spend every waking moment on here  :lol:

Offline jkrieg

Instead of fannying about arguing over who's opinion is more valid, it might be worth while clarifying with an actual moderator what the rules are.

I didn't see a rule about it and my opinion on it is that she's been consistent and that merits some recognition. But if we have hard and fast rules on this stuff, then have at it.

Offline Clattypats

Another thing for me is its not just the period of time thats passed. She's been consistent over the span of around 13-14 meetups without a single hiccup in service. That alone deserves some sort of hooker medal? (perhaps a big golden boaby award?)

I'd understand if I met her just a couple of times and reviewed both meetups but this was meant as an acknowledgement that she isn't just some scatty hoor thats sometimes good and sometimes shite.

I refreshed my memory on the rules recently and didn't see anything in there about timescales etc... so punted in a wee update. I don't sit on these forums 24/7 though, so am perhaps not as well versed on the nuances as some of you that spend every waking moment on here  :lol:
Based on that premise...ive seen a WG say over a 4 year period and return visited regularly, so that would be over a period of 48 months... If I review her every 7 months I should have done 7 pos (a pos based on the fact I return visit) reviews approx by now, with the only basis being I've maybe requested one different service on her LL on each occasion... Funnily enough, I've only reviewed her once...

I also think you'll find in recent times I'm certainly as far removed from being on here 24/7 , whatever "that has to do with price of fish" anyway ... :D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 08:08:26 pm by Clattypats »

Offline jkrieg

Based on that premise...ive seen a WG say over a 4 year period and return visited regularly, so that would be over a period of 48 months... If I review her every 7 months I should have done 7 pos (a pos based on the fact I return visit) reviews approx by now, with the only basis being I've maybe requested one different service on her LL on each occasion... Funnily enough, I've only reviewed her once...

I also think you'll find in recent times I'm certainly as far removed from being on here 24/7 , whatever "that has to do with price of fish" anyway ... :D

To be fair I would be leaving at this and not posting any further updates unless there was a change in service.

The first repeat was a rookie error, previously on here I would tend to make my presence sparse, get in, make my review and get out just due to the amount of hostility people seem to get. So aye that was just a lesson learned more than anything else.

Offline Clattypats

Instead of fannying about arguing over who's opinion is more valid, it might be worth while clarifying with an actual moderator what the rules are.

I didn't see a rule about it and my opinion on it is that she's been consistent and that merits some recognition. But if we have hard and fast rules on this stuff, then have at it.
I know what the rules are, it's how they're interpreted by each member...

Considering you tried to pos review twice in the same month (then it got merged by a mod) then wait a wee bit to serve up another pos, could be questioned ...

Offline DaVINCI

Irrespective of the interpretation of the rules, thanks OP for the review  :thumbsup:, I've seen the SP a few times and your review mirrors my experience. The SP delivers a high standard service in a current punting wasteland  :angry: l would say the SP looks a lot nicer in the flesh.

Offline jkrieg

Irrespective of the interpretation of the rules, thanks OP for the review  :thumbsup:, I've seen the SP a few times and your review mirrors my experience. The SP delivers a high standard service in a current punting wasteland  :angry: l would say the SP looks a lot nicer in the flesh.

Aye if I had a criticism it's that she over edits the bloody photos  :lol: Nae need to smooth out already smooth skin! Definitely better in the skin.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 11:48:07 pm by jkrieg »

Offline Subboy1980

Shee defo on my hot list.  Is there any reason why she charges a lot less than most  other wgs? 
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline jkrieg

Shee defo on my hot list.  Is there any reason why she charges a lot less than most  other wgs?

Shhh don't say that she will be cranking the prices up!.

It only looks a lot less because the other wg's are price gouging at the moment during the pandemic. I have always tried to snag the £60hh girls for regular punts.

Offline DaVINCI

I’d imagine she’ll be constantly busy and the other WG who are charging more will be more sporadic.

Offline Matrix

Reading through this thread and the same theme keeps popping up.  All the girl in question deserves is payment and of course politeness. Reviews are meant to benefit the other forum users, not the girl or the person writing them and their increasingly pimpish remarks.

I've asked for clarification on the rules and been met with silence.

However 2 in 11 days weren't acceptable so there must be a time limit, so what is it?

12 days perhaps?

Also, a newbie mistake back in September when you'd been here for 4 years and reviewed before that.  Aint buying it.

At best, this is just a review count boost, in my opinion and offers nothing new.  The girl is clearly still consistent as she consistently gets positives from folk I'm far more inclined to take seriously, after recent events.

There are exceptions, but I'm not so keen to trust reveiwers that are eager to make themselves known to the girls being reviewed.  Asides from the obvious, surely the most accurate gauge of performance comes from an everyday punter who isn't / doesn't  want to be famous?

Offline Matrix

Just to add ; I'm not aware of anyone who's on the site 24/7 and what the relevance is, other than detraction.  I'd like to think fhat anyone that is on for great periods of time, pulls his weight and contributes to the forum without trying to benefit from it.

How would someone other than a moderator go about measuring that anyway?   :rolleyes: Exactly.

Offline Name Not Found

Just to add ; I'm not aware of anyone who's on the site 24/7 and what the relevance is, other than detraction. 

I wouldn't worry about it; it's a common, lazy, 'insult' thrown around by newbies and leeches when they are challenged by people who have contributed more.

Offline Matrix

I wouldn't worry about it; it's a common, lazy, 'insult' thrown around by newbies and leeches when they are challenged by people who have contributed more.

Absolutely I'm just pointing it out in the hope he manages to rustle up something thats actually insulting instead of "fuck you for contributing more than  me".   :lol:

Offline jkrieg

Meh do what you want lads. You'd get more people contributing if you didn't have certain few members going post to post looking for things to bully other members for.

If a mod wants to remove this post then it's no skin of my teeth. I'm just trying to make sure I give something back instead of sitting leeching.

I have a few lined up for girls I haven't seen yet so will leave review for them when I get a chance.

I don't think any more really needs to be said here. We all know each others opinions. It's up to the mods now to pass judgement   :hi:

Offline Matrix

Meh do what you want lads. You'd get more people contributing if you didn't have certain few members going post to post looking for things to bully other members for.

If a mod wants to remove this post then it's no skin of my teeth. I'm just trying to make sure I give something back instead of sitting leeching.

I have a few lined up for girls I haven't seen yet so will leave review for them when I get a chance.

I don't think any more really needs to be said here. We all know each others opinions. It's up to the mods now to pass judgement   :hi:

If you feel you're being "bullied", hit the report button.  We both know you're simply trying to wriggle off the hook though.

Perhaps one of those 24/7 sad bastards you mention will look into it for you
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 01:27:53 pm by Matrix »

Offline jkrieg

If you feel you're being "bullied", hit the report button.  We both know you're simply trying to wriggle off the hook though.
Wriggle off what hook? I stand by my opinion.

Offline Matrix

Wriggle off what hook? I stand by my opinion.

Which one?

That you're being bullied or that there's a cabal of sad cunts on here 24/7?

Offline Jbbb

First post be gentle. Saw Alanna recently on a very short notice due an arranged but met with total silence. Very petite with an fucking stunning ass and lickable pussy. Started off with owo then on to tasting that pussy. Then fucked her doggie  with Alanna letting me finish in her mouth. Excellent meet.

Offline jkrieg

First post be gentle. Saw Alanna recently on a very short notice due an arranged but met with total silence. Very petite with an fucking stunning ass and lickable pussy. Started off with owo then on to tasting that pussy. Then fucked her doggie  with Alanna letting me finish in her mouth. Excellent meet.

Thanks for the input mate. Chuck up a wee review  :)

Offline Clattypats

Do you mean she didn't speak in the booking?... :unknown: