Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X PLATINUM X CINDY X  (Read 30218 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punk

I’ve been loathed to contribute anything else to this thread since I received a barrage of angry (and slightly childish) text messages from the lady(?) in question concerning my now edited review (although ironically she has since added a variant to her AW profile as a field report so she couldn’t have been that upset by it).

But reading some of the more recent speculative comments on here concerning mental health, personal insecurities and previous weight issues I think it’s now safe to stick my head above the trench again as I‘m sure her crosshair will be trained elsewhere (hopefully she doesn’t have your phone numbers).

She’s sweet enough until you piss her off, so lesson learned the hard way I guess. Perhaps it was all part of the genuine GF experience I shelled out for.

As ever ... 385North

think that goes for most birds

mystery7

Well I just nominate myself for getting the name of the award wrong.

WANKER of the week!!!!!
Fair enough. I was acting the wanker yesterday. I'll take the crown this :) week

mystery7

I won't comment on this anymore as I feel the subject has run its course. Have fun speculating  :cool:

Stealthshagger

I’ve been loathed to contribute anything else to this thread since I received a barrage of angry (and slightly childish) text messages from the lady(?) in question concerning my now edited review (although ironically she has since added a variant to her AW profile as a field report so she couldn’t have been that upset by it).

But reading some of the more recent speculative comments on here concerning mental health, personal insecurities and previous weight issues I think it’s now safe to stick my head above the trench again as I‘m sure her crosshair will be trained elsewhere (hopefully she doesn’t have your phone numbers).

She’s sweet enough until you piss her off, so lesson learned the hard way I guess. Perhaps it was all part of the genuine GF experience I shelled out for.

As ever ... 385North

could you please share what happened? I am curious as I dont recall this review

mystery7

Yeah. I'm confused about this too.

Offline NIK

As ever ... 385North

Don't really know what's going on in this thread, but I do know this woman is causing controversy. I edited the original review on the request of the reviewer as, despite it being a positive review, it appears the prossy was kicking off about it big style.
Despite this editing it appears she's still not happy.
Despite her positive reviews I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole, and as for having her for Michelle's first two girl personally I think it's madness, but each to their own.

Also to the member who threatened another member in this thread don't do it again or you will go.

vorian

I won't comment on this anymore as I feel the subject has run its course. Have fun speculating  :cool:

Yeah. I'm confused about this too.

Indeed it appears you are. :D ;)

mystery7

Sorry Nik. I was acting like a twat yesterday. Won't happen again :)

jimbobwood

This is very odd! I saw the review and didn't see anything bad about it. The OP did mention about certain topics she spoke about - these are the same topics she talks to every punter about.

Maybe next time don't mention about topics you spoke to her about. Keep to a basic template, and only talk about the services the prossie offered. There is very little chance of a backlash then.

This topic hasn't turned me off seeing Cindy again. Let's face it, we are not exactly spoilt for choice in the excellent £100ph prossie pot. I have no idea why she is causing problems on UKP, maybe she want's to draw even more attention to herself or her ego has made her gone a bit crazy.

Offline NIK

This is very odd! I saw the review and didn't see anything bad about it. The OP did mention about certain topics she spoke about - these are the same topics she talks to every punter about.

Maybe next time don't mention about topics you spoke to her about. Keep to a basic template, and only talk about the services the prossie offered. There is very little chance of a backlash then.

This topic hasn't turned me off seeing Cindy again. Let's face it, we are not exactly spoilt for choice in the excellent £100ph prossie pot. I have no idea why she is causing problems on UKP, maybe she want's to draw even more attention to herself or her ego has made her gone a bit crazy.

That is the probable scenario.

squeezebox

She wouldn't be the first WG to over react to the forum.

Yes, she runs a "business" and wants good customer feedback, but her "boyfriend" doesn't help her cause.

I'd still punt with her...but then again I have ParisB on my list too.   :crazy:

Offline Daffodil

She wouldn't be the first WG to over react to the forum.

Yes, she runs a "business" and wants good customer feedback, but her "boyfriend" doesn't help her cause.

I'd still punt with her...but then again I have ParisB on my list too.   :crazy:

Then you're an idiot  :hi:

Stealthshagger

Then you're an idiot  :hi:

agreed. Wgs point out that its business when it suits them. But when in business is it ok to flip and go apeshit? or go mental over a review when true? As it is business, stop using their services and they will soon be better and no longer going apeshit, or they will be gone. keeping their business going when they are going mental means theyll keep at it. and its also higher risk of something other than a good punt happening.

Offline Turtle1

Anyone have her new number? I totally forgot about Cindy. Not seen her in over a year, 

password02

She is away until Late September

Offline Turtle1

time for me to write a review on her............................ she is in my top 10 of best WG in the world.

password02

time for me to write a review on her............................ she is in my top 10 of best WG in the world.

Reviews always welcome on UKP, however if seen +1 year ago not sure if valid still?

Stealthshagger

Reviews always welcome on UKP, however if seen +1 year ago not sure if valid still?

tortoise speed. but why write one for over a year ago?

Offline The High Sparrow

Because he is tortoise speed. It takes time for him to do anything  :lol:

Offline Turtle1

Iv just joined like a week ago Einstein, you can see from my lack of reviews ect.

Stealthshagger

Iv just joined like a week ago Einstein, you can see from my lack of reviews ect.

why review a punt from a year ago? ect indeed.

Offline Turtle1

why review a punt from a year ago? ect indeed.

Well make your minds up people....

im only doing what others have asked me to do. Someone told me to add reviews even if its old so others can have an accurate idea about a WG. Like i said im new on here and only go by what iv been told.

OldAdmin

To clarify, on a "site rules" basis, you can post reviews that happened months / years ago.
As long as you clearly mention the fact in the review.
Whether you think it's worth it and others would benefit or not, is up to you decide.

Stealthshagger

Well make your minds up people....

im only doing what others have asked me to do. Someone told me to add reviews even if its old so others can have an accurate idea about a WG. Like i said im new on here and only go by what iv been told.

had any recent punts? recent ones first then, maybe?

Offline Turtle1

had any recent punts? recent ones first then, maybe?

Thats exactly what iv been doing, posting up Recent reviews or ones where people have little idea about. Today im dying for a punt and i just remembered Cindy. i have seen her more than 20 times in the past, i came here hoping someone had  recent number for her.

Im sure some wouldn't mind reading about a review that combines more than 20 punts on a girl so be more than a year ago, cox not all of it is all good and rosy 

Thank you Admin for clarifying that up.

and for the record im not some fake coming here to give good feedback on WG,

password02

Thats exactly what iv been doing, posting up Recent reviews or ones where people have little idea about. Today im dying for a punt and i just remembered Cindy. i have seen her more than 20 times in the past, i came here hoping someone had  recent number for her.

Im sure some wouldn't mind reading about a review that combines more than 20 punts on a girl so be more than a year ago, cox not all of it is all good and rosy 

All good from me Mr T - Review awaited
 :hi:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Perhaps it's best to wait a bit longer till Cindy comes back from vacation, I've just met her once (July 2013) but not certain writing up a review over a year ago would add much relevance to UKP.

I understand an urge can be difficult to resist, from experience the worst possible punts have occurred due to not giving a bit of
thought to planning ahead, ie succumbing to the urge completely.

Offline iPad3

I reckon waiting is best as I understand anyone who's seen Cindy already will notice some differences when she returns meaning another review will be more relevant.

Offline Tonyleung

. i have seen her more than 20 times in the past, i came here hoping someone had  recent number for her.

Read her profile Cindy is on Holiday.....

also you'd see from the profile,  that Cindy gives her number once booking is confirmed.

Offline Turtle1

Thank you Einstein. if you bothered reading what i said, its been probably over a year since i last saw her and that i was wondering if she was around and if anyone had her recent number.

Thank you anyways for the smart comment.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Bartolomeo

I saw her last week, when she came back for few days before she went on the next part of her holiday. Still as fun as ever. Thought there was something slightly different about her appearance, and then found out she had another boob job! So even bigger boobs!

password02

I saw her last week, when she came back for few days before she went on the next part of her holiday. Still as fun as ever. Thought there was something slightly different about her appearance, and then found out she had another boob job! So even bigger boobs!

Yes she was back in London from her 1st Holiday for 5 days before going off again for 3+ weeks elsewhere - I saw her for a mammoth +2 hour session in the hotel next to a premiership club just off Fulham Broadway.

Awesome tits and the rest of her body is just made for dirty filthy sex - had 2 intense rounds and tried my best for another towards the 2.5  hour mark but failed on the 3rd attempt  - She is back end of September - Looking for another session to try out those new tits again   :thumbsup:

:hi:         

Online salazar

Since Cindy reads this forum, can she answer my e-mail on AW? cheers

Offline Bartolomeo

Shes banned from this forum and she is currently on holiday

Offline iPad3

Since Cindy reads this forum, can she answer my e-mail on AW? cheers

Trying to hassle her re contacting you is unlikely to work, she will answer your mail but as trafalgar says she's on holiday currently.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'm far too lazy to trawl through all these comments, so does anyone know what the ''Cindy Special'' consists of?  :hi:

password02

She is back at work from next week - see her diary tab as she is working from Monday in call at a hotel in Chelsea.

The 'Cindy Special' consist of everything on her likes list PSE style.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 11:55:13 pm by password02 »

Offline laidbackasiandude

Already almost fully booked up for next week having looked at her availability tab on her profile.  The only time I could get a booking with Cindy was on a Saturday morning last summer (2013).