Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alycia4you - enquiries..  (Read 620 times)

Nhsi

Just to save me searching through all the reviews, could some of you guys answer me a couple of questions about Alycia if you've seen her, please?

Does she provide cim?? Read a review saying she doesn't, but her profile says she enjoys it - is it an extra?

I like RO.. Is she clean and, in your opinion, does she taste nice down there?

Does she allow fingering?

On her likes, it says 'female ejaculation'. Is this sonething she actually does or can do, that you know of?

Roughly where does she live in Edmonton?

Thanks !

cockneybstrd

You will probably get a better response by asking these questions on one of her reviews. As she seems to have a recent one which is attracting some discussion.

And no one lives in Edmonton they survive.

Nhsi

Cheers buddy will give it a go

grandmaster-ram-rod

Just to save me searching through all the reviews, could some of you guys answer me a couple of questions about Alycia if you've seen her, please?

Does she provide cim?? Read a review saying she doesn't, but her profile says she enjoys it - is it an extra?

I like RO.. Is she clean and, in your opinion, does she taste nice down there?

Does she allow fingering?

On her likes, it says 'female ejaculation'. Is this sonething she actually does or can do, that you know of?

Roughly where does she live in Edmonton?

Thanks !

hi I have seen her  6 or more times, she will do CIM it's an extra £10

RO with her is a pleasure, and she responds well to it, and is happy to be fingered in both her pussy and butt hole

her oral is without and is very well performed, and she is eager to please

a few seem to have had a problem getting to see  her , but once you have been you will get a second phone number , and all I ever do is texted her with a time, and am told to text when I have arrived, and she comes out to meet me

very genuine  girl

PM me if you want her street name as not sure its allowed to post it here

cockneybstrd

Well that proved me wrong. The ram rod delivers the info !!

Nhsi

Can't get more comprehensive than that!!!