Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adriana Pamela - Hounslow  (Read 3272 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5823180) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7361928) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline GreatBlackShark

External Link/Members Only

First review here - Did my first ever punt back in October 2020, discovered this sight i think in January or February 2021, but wasn’t able to register an account until recently (then i had to wait another 3 days for blockchain.com to let me use the bitcoin I bought so i can pay the membership fee lol) - I’m glad i can finally post reviews!

The punt took place on the second to last week of March. I had Adriana on my AW hotlist since mid February. I saw her first on vivastreet and then i went to go find her on AW so i can hotlist her and see if she had any more pictures in a private gallery. It was those big tits & big nipples that had me attracted to her, she had that whole curvy milf vibe. She was in Portsmouth when i first saw her on vivastreet but I noticed that she moves around quite frequently (like every other week or so), so when i saw that her AW profile was in Hounslow I thought ’yeah that’s close enough’ and went to go see her a couple days later.

Comms were okish. Her English wasn’t great but much better than orher latino girls I’ve seen. She knew enough to hold a basic convo & to organise meets/bookings and for sex. After a quick phonecall she texted me the postcode and asked what time I’d be there for. After consulting google maps, i told her a time and then I jumped in the shower and then i was on my way. She told me to let her know when i was close. She was in a block of flats, about a 10 min uber from Richmond station. When i let her know that i reached, she called me and guided me into the building and up to her flat. There was another girl in there in other room, i heard her but i never saw her.

The building was an old and very unattractive looking block of flats. On the other hand, Adriana was a middle aged and very attractive looking milf. (It was 100% her in the photos). She greeted me in the red lingerie thing that she had on in one of her pictures on her profile. However, after a quick a convo and paperwork exchange, the red lingerie thing came off. She looks even better in person, big tits, big suckable nipples, curvy wide hips, big ass & a relatively flat stomach. I paid £50 for 15 mins (HUGE MISTAKE). In hindsight I should have paid for a whole hour or half an hour at the very least. However, after a few not so great experiences I always go for 15 mins when possible or 30 mins when I’m seeing a new WG I’ve never been with before to avoid cashloss.

After I undressed, She got down on her knees to put the condom on. (I didn’t bother with any extras). It would usually take a good bit of sucking to get me hard but i was already semi hard as i was super turned on by the sight of her. It didn’t take long for her to get me fully hard because her head game is  IMMACULATE. Easily the best head I’ve ever had from a WG. It could easily rival some of the head I’ve received from non WGs despite the condom. If it was OWO it would have easily been within my top 5 of all time. It was a tight-ish suck, well lubricated with spit but not sloppy & very fast head movement. I was standing there thinking ’holy fucc, this woman might actually make me cum from head’. In my experience, head from WGs is usually terrible. I never understood how they could be so bad at something they get paid to do...

After that, we moved to the bed. She gave more head whilst i played with her tits and rubbed her ass. Soon after she asked me if I wanted to fuck. I said “yes. Doggy.” - her ass looks so much better IRL, not a bubble but, but she has a lot of booty and curvy wide hipps that gives her an hourglass figure and makes her ass look amazing in doggy. Her ass is natural, so there was a nice jiggle and great clapping sound with every stroke. The pussy was good, not the tightest but she was very responsive to my strokes & i got good reactions when i held her waist and pounded her hard. She also seemed to love it when i slapped her ass.

I felt that i was going to cum soon so i slowed the strokes down and leaned forward a bit so i can play with her tits whilst stroking her slowly. She sensed that i liked her tits a lot so she suggested we do missionary. Started out with some medium paced strokes but i quickly got distracted by her amazing big tits bouncing all over the place and started sucking them whilst giving her slower strokes. After that, she wanted to ride me. So I laid there on the bed and she climbed on top. When she put my dick in I remember her pussy feeling a bit tighter than it was before. I laid back and enjoyed the view of her big tits bouncing whilst she rode me. It was almost as if she was riding me with the same energy i was giving her in doggy, she was doing long and fast strokes as opposed to the more grindy approach to riding. Her ass made a nice clapping noise against my legs as she rode me. It didn’t take me very long to cum at all when she rode me, 45 seconds - 1 minute max, she was great at riding  and the view of her tits got me there fast. (Plus i always cum soooo much faster when I’m not in control of the strokes).

After i came I just laid there for a moment feeling super satisfied whilst she slowed her strokes down to more of a grinding action and then started to suck my nipples (which does absolutely nothing for me other than tickle me very slightly), but i allowed it as i cba to ruin the vibe. Usually, post nut clarity would have me feeling terrible and ashamed and rushing to get cleaned up and get out, however, in this case i felt super satisfied.

After getting cleaned up and putting my clothes back on, we had a quick chat. Her English wasn’t that great so the convo was limited. I asked her how long she’d be in London for and she said a week or so and that after that she would be in Bedfordshire. By the time i left it felt like i was there for much longer than 15 minutes, so I’d say she definitely doesn’t rush or watch the clock.

About 1 week and a bit later, the weekend after payday i was planning on seeing her again, this time for an hour. Checked her profile the night before and she was still in Hounslow. The next day i was about to jump in the shower and get ready, checked her profile and she was in bedford :dash: i was SUPER PISSED :D - texted her to ask when she will be in london again and she said that she wasn’t sure :cry: - I ended up staying at home that day, I didn’t end up seeing another WG that day as the selection in my area (NW London & Hertfordshire) wasn’t that great at the time. I waited until this week until I visited a different WG which i will post a review for soon.

Overall - great experience, great body, great sex, would deffo visit her again.

The only negative i would say would be her lack of English, during our breif convos both pre nut and post nut, she seemed super interested in talking to me. She even said herself that she really would like to learn better English. I feel like we could have had some great conversations if she could speak better English. (Coming from me, an introvert that is not very talkative & my post nut clarity usually turns my introvertedness up to 11).

But hey, maybe it would be worth while learning some Spanish or Portugese because most of the WGs I’ve seen since I started have been latinos that barely speak any English.

Offline Londonmike39

Welcome aboard and thanks for the great first review. :thumbsup:

Offline EarlyBird

Great review, added to the HL. Hopefully she's in London again soon

Offline GreatBlackShark

Great review, added to the HL. Hopefully she's in London again soon

Yess, will 1000% see her again if she returns.