Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: vixenlikesplay - Ipswich  (Read 1921 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5813379) (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline The_captain

A review of Vixenlikesplay in Ipswich.

External Link/Members Only

Quite pricey at £160 per hour but the urge was strong and with options in Ipswich limited I fired off a text and got a quick response saying she was available. Post code provided.
Asked about extras and was told £20 for CIM and an extra £50 for anal however, this was not on offer on a first booking.

Location: Block of flats not far from the waterfront. Plenty of parking and large carpark nearby.

Appearance: Attractive petite brunette. Photos are a good representation although I thought she was more attractive in person. Stated age of 44 is accurate also. Certainly doesn't look any older.

The Meet: Was asked to text upon arrival and was given detailed instructions of her location. Intercom for the flat was broken so I was asked to call when outside and she would come down and fetch me.
She opened the door and I followed her to the lift where she went straight into DFK as the doors closed behind us. Into the flat which was well kept and was offered the use of the facilities. Paperwork sorted.
Good fondle of one another whilst she started stripping me off then down on her knees for some excellent OWO. After a few minutes got her onto the bed where I returned the favour. She was soaking wet and obviously enjoying herself. Wiped my chin she said "don't waste it" and removed the evidence with her tongue. On with the condom and rode away in cowgirl until I removed it and came in her mouth. 5 minute massage offered whilst we chatted and onto another round of much the same. Nothing was rushed and was out just over the hour.

All in all it was an excellent punt with an enthusiastic SP and I would definitely see her again. The only slight downside was the price which would hold me back from meeting her more often.

Offline RLondon99

Thanks for review.

I would, but extras kill it.